• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

The response of feminists to irish men partnering-up with Ladies from the Far East

bAd

PI Member
Dating apps are actually a major problem. Statistically 80% of women are picking the top 20% of men. Meaning 80% of men are fighting for the bottom 20% of women.
In a nutshell, a small number of men are "pumping and dumping", while many men just have to do without. It's free choice of course, but not good for the human species.
As the rates of male suicide were rising feminists thought it was nothing to worry about. Some thought it was a good thing.

The figures are actually much higher than we think because most are recorded as misadventure.

SwordOfStCatherine

I witnessed a heated and furious discussion between two irish feminists on this subject. Feminists will lobby, vote, canvass, represent and champion their cause. Irish men don't even bother to get involved in the discussion. Many have simply voted with their feet. Away from Roisín and Catriona and off to pastures new. Some of these ladies from China, Vietnam, & Thailand are stunningly beautiful, intelligent, single, and unencumbered.

Is there a new pattern to be witnessed in irish society ?

Feminists are angry, many of these irish men seem perfectly happy with the deal.

Marxists will call it capitalist exploitation if an ugly irish dweeb who works in programming gets to go with a scorcher. Many irish women have already rejected these fellas.

The Church are relatively silent on the matter, so long as any kids are brought up in the faith of that Church.

Darwinists will argue that it is inevitable that all genders try to get the best deal they can. In a pair-bonding species this is no surprise. Polygamy also has unexpected outcomes across other parts of society.

The Mass media are relatively silent on the matter. Even advertisers seem reluctant.

what opinions ?
My sister is a member of the DUP (though a lot of that has to do with access to guns- she wants her "personal protection weapons"). She is not someone the vast majority of people would call a Feminist, however she believes that indigenous European men into Asian women are all paedos, and paedos should get the rope. Her argument boils down to the fact that Ulster Scots and Northern Gaelic women very often have breasts that make those of Asian women look like a girl before puberty- I do not dismiss such arguments. So it is not just Feminist women who find something very creepy in the whole Asian fetish.

sighthound

PI Member
Asian women have the column like body type like a teenage boy usually small breasted - the overweight white whales are disgusting they go there to exploit the poverty & the women. the couplings usually a dominant male and a submissive female who has ask for money. Its a legit form of child taffcking a prostitution IMO

gerhard dengler

I've a close friend who's a solicitor. He tells me that he has many clients who are in a right pickle regarding relationships with foreign women.

Irish lad meets foreign girl. They develope a relationship. She becomes pregnant. She decides to leave Ireland with their newborn. Access to the newborn, for the father, becomes the money maker for the mother.
In far too many cases, she demands well in excess of maintenance from the father before giving him limited access. In many cases access is chaperoned, so the father cant even communicate privately with his kid.

Further away fields ain't always greener.

Be careful out there

Last edited:

parentheses

PI Member
Re the OP.

Where did you overhear the discussion and what exactly were they saying?

I'd love to have been a fly on the wall there.

parentheses

PI Member
Dating apps are actually a major problem. Statistically 80% of women are picking the top 20% of men. Meaning 80% of men are fighting for the bottom 20% of women.
In a nutshell, a small number of men are "pumping and dumping", while many men just have to do without. It's free choice of course, but not good for the human species.
Well, polygamy has been the norm in most of human history.

Seems we are drifting back towards polygamy. Except now the successful men don't bother marrying the women, they just "pump and dump".

SwordOfStCatherine

Seems we are drifting back towards polygamy. Except now the successful men don't bother marrying the women, they just "pump and dump".
People make a big deal about polygamy among Muslims however I think that Muslim system is actually a LOT more healthy and honest than the "Mistress" system of the haute bourgeoisie and ruling class in both England and France (which might have come over here). Now obviously polygamy is completely out for Christians however I am not sure that it is intrinsically evil within certain frameworks.

Irishman abroad

PI Member

Polygamy isn't for me personally. I saw a video recently where a guy allowed his wife to shag around, even have men stay over in their house.

Any man with any self respect wouldn't tolerate a woman shagging other men.

Volatire

PI Member

Polygamy has always underpinned the Islamo-fascist war machine.

It guarantees the existence of large numbers of young men with no hope of ever finding a mate. They are easily are induced into Jihad with promises of conquest, wealth and sex slaves.

The steady supply of Jihadi nutjobs, suicide bombers and rapists within Islam is rooted in polygamy.

It has been that way since the 8th century.

SwordOfStCatherine

Polygamy has always underpinned the Islamo-fascist war machine.

It guarantees the existence of large numbers of young men with no hope of ever finding a mate. They are easily are induced into Jihad with promises of conquest, wealth and sex slaves.

The steady supply of Jihadi nutjobs, suicide bombers and rapists within Islam is rooted in polygamy.

It has been that way since the 8th century.
Middle Eastern and North African Jews practiced polygamy long before Islam came along. European Jews only gave up polygamy in the 12 th century fully through Christian pressure. So "Judeo-Christian Civilization"......

Conall Gulban

PI Member
Polygamy isn't for me personally. I saw a video recently where a guy allowed his wife to shag around, even have men stay over in their house.

Any man with any self respect wouldn't tolerate a woman shagging other men.
A cuck in other words.

Top Bottom