The Protest Dispersed. Then an Israeli Sniper Shot a 9-year-old Palestinian Boy in the Head

Thelasthurrah

PI Member
Ah yes, a stray bullet while adult Palestinians were rioting - and would have happily
murdered any Jew they could.

Very unfortunate for the child. :(
What a ridiculous statement, you, no more than me could possibly know if it was a stray bullet or not. By your logic Brit army soldiers must have fired dozens of stray bullets on bloody Sunday, for example.

Thelasthurrah

PI Member
The IDF are murdering scum, how many war crimes have they been charged with at this stage?
Dirt, supported by dirt.
Unfortunately Wolf so is virtually every army under the sun, slaughtering civilians and then saying sorry, collateral damage is not the preserve of the IDF.

Thelasthurrah

PI Member
You like to tell us which armies rival the Israelis in killing civilians?
Name a couple. You can include police
I wouldn't be sure of numbers but I'd imagine, the US, Russian, British and numerous African and ME armies have killed countless civilians over the years. How many civilians were slaughtered in Iraq as payback for 9 11. I'm not excusing the IDF here, just pointing out that this murderous behaviour is unfortunately fairly widespread and indeed is seemingly acceptable. Just look at the support for and the arming of the odious Saudi regime.

TW Tone

PI Member
I wouldn't be sure of numbers but I'd imagine, the US, Russian, British and numerous African and ME armies have killed countless civilians over the years. How many civilians were slaughtered in Iraq as payback for 9 11. I'm not excusing the IDF here, just pointing out that this murderous behaviour is unfortunately fairly widespread and indeed is seemingly acceptable. Just look at the support for and the arming of the odious Saudi regime.

You're waffling. Telling us you are not 'sure' is tripe--you shouldnt have posted then.
Where did the Russians slaughter all these civilians?
How Bout the British? They killed as many in 30 years in the Six Counties as Israel could 'bag' in a busy week or two. Add some more civilians killed by them in Basra, and you're still way off what the IZ killed in just a few weeks in Gaza in 2014.

Thelasthurrah

PI Member
You're waffling. Telling us you are not 'sure' is tripe--you shouldnt have posted then.
Where did the Russians slaughter all these civilians?
How Bout the British? They killed as many in 30 years in the Six Counties as Israel could 'bag' in a busy week or two. Add some more civilians killed by them in Basra, and you're still way off what the IZ killed in just a few weeks in Gaza in 2014.
The Russians butchered plenty of civilians in Chechnya, and the Yanks and Brits killed thousands of civilians in Iraq. Your description of this as some is tripe, which you shouldn't have posted. Astounding ignorance.

TW Tone

PI Member
The Russians butchered plenty of civilians in Chechnya, and the Yanks and Brits killed thousands of civilians in Iraq. Your description of this as some is tripe, which you shouldn't have posted. Astounding ignorance.

An empty assertion about the Russians is not evidence. The Russians and the Chechan government forces undoubtedly killed terrorists in Chechnya. There was a very vicious war.
As to British killing thousands in Iraq, that's garbage. Unless you refer to the policy complicity, not to a guy actually pulling a trigger. In that case I might agree, but it's not what you meant.

So you are left with the US. (Yanks is a nineteenth century term that I've never heard used outside some people in Ireland) who undoubtedly killed many civilians in Iraq.

Great, it's just fine that the Israelis kill lots of people, because the Americans did too. Though happily under Trump that mindless militarism has been controlled to a great extent. Not so in Israel.
Israel could very possibly kill a score of civilians tomorrow--highly unlikely that the US will.

Thelasthurrah

PI Member
An empty assertion about the Russians is not evidence. The Russians and the Chechan government forces undoubtedly killed terrorists in Chechnya. There was a very vicious war.
As to British killing thousands in Iraq, that's garbage. Unless you refer to the policy complicity, not to a guy actually pulling a trigger. In that case I might agree, but it's not what you meant.

So you are left with the US. (Yanks is a nineteenth century term that I've never heard used outside some people in Ireland) who undoubtedly killed many civilians in Iraq.

Great, it's just fine that the Israelis kill lots of people, because the Americans did too. Though happily under Trump that mindless militarism has been controlled to a great extent. Not so in Israel.
Israel could very possibly kill a score of civilians tomorrow--highly unlikely that the US will.
And if they do kill a score of civilians tomorrow their friends in the US will back them to the hilt, unfortunately. All I'm saying here is, the hypocrisy around the killing of civilians depending on

And if they do they will be backed to the hilt by their US friends, unfortunately. I don't believe any of the usual suspects care too much about killing civilians including our friends in the IDF. They all pay lip service, cry crocodile tears, call it collateral damage, and then do it all again.

Top Bottom