The Privatisation of the unemployment service - Job Path

Rick kit

PI Member
Not meaning to be smart. and feel free not to reply

If you can log on and type replies on PI..how come you cannot do up a CV , its not particular difficult
i dont own a computer i log on her using a ps4 good for netflix and dark souls but not to store cv s and i couldn t attach something here to save my life

Irelandfortheirish

PI Member
i dont own a computer i log on her using a ps4 good for netflix and dark souls but not to store cv s and i couldn t attach something here to save my life
Not so good for getting you up of your arse and getting a job.
I know a couple of places screaming out for workers if your interested.

Last edited:

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
It's a tough one when you're not computer savvy alright.

Maybe drop into a small tech shop or even a stationary shop that does printing and see if they can type it out for you and put it onto a memory stick, I'm sure they'd do it for a few quid. Then you'd always have it with you.

Rick kit

PI Member
I know a couple of places screaming out for workers if you interested.
I know a couple of places screaming out for workers if you interested.
ive been out of work 2 weeks before that i was working full time for 14 years and when i could nt get full time i signed on with agencie s so go fxck yourself with you cant get off your arse comment

Irelandfortheirish

PI Member
ive been out of work 2 weeks before that i was working full time for 14 years and when i could nt get full time i signed on with agencie s so go fxck yourself with you cant get off your arse comment
Two weeks I do apologise.
Around where I live lots of the youth hang around driving dirt bikes and scramblers.

I have been made redundant a couple of times there is light and the end of the tunnel.
And the so called unemployment service was fuck all use to me.

Rick kit

PI Member
Two weeks I do apologise.
Around where I live lots of the youth hang around driving dirt bikes and scramblers.

I have been made redundant a couple of times there is light and the end of the tunnel.
And the so called unemployment service was fuck all use to me.
i apologise also i posted to point out the inanity of a job service intereo who would nt help with a job i was chasing i also never found them helpful and only asked for help because this job was within walking distance starting at 6.30 to 2 30 pm no need for public transport and would have suited me down to the ground . How many layabouts would be willing to get up at 5am to go to work

Irelandfortheirish

PI Member
i apologise also i posted to point out the inanity of a job service intereo who would nt help with a job i was chasing i also never found them helpful and only asked for help because this job was within walking distance starting at 6.30 to 2 30 pm no need for public transport and would have suited me down to the ground . How many layabouts would be willing to get up at 5am to go to work
You have nothing to apologise for I posted without knowing all the facts.
For like yourself who are willing to put in the graft Intereo are a useless shower of fuckers.

On a serious note there are plenty of warehouse jobs in Dublin the money is not great but it is something.

Last edited:

Heraclitus

PI Member
Would you not apply for a CE scheme?

Much less stressful then running about in a mcjob hamster wheel where your performance is being constantly monitored.
An old neighbour is on one it seems like a very handy number by all accounts.

Rick kit

PI Member
Would you not apply for a CE scheme?

Much less stressful then running about in a mcjob hamster wheel where your performance is being constantly monitored.
An old neighbour is on one it seems like a very handy number by all accounts.
im old enough to know my way around the jobscene ,i believe in a fair days pay for a fair days work in the 80 s and 90 s when i had trouble finding work i went abroad to england in the 80 s and germany in the 90 s but ill be damed if ill accept government scheme s designed to help employers pay workers as little as possible for their labour checkmy post 36 on this thread to see dealings with the type of arsehole s designed to help people find work

Top Bottom