The Privatisation of the unemployment service - Job Path

whyfillaw

PI Member
The way this economy works is the Globalist Élites dream. Low capital gains Tax, Massive FDI job subsidies, negligible Corporation Tax for MNCs, easy movement of financial services & products through a very porous, poorly regulated Financial Services Centre and off course endless supply of cheap overseas labour .Its is like the banana republic of a third world country parasite living of the host of the EU host.But our politicos , who are too busy gorging themselves from the same trough , pretend all is fair and dandy in this "Developed , progressive , liberal , market economy." We all know what can happen if "corruption , nod and wink culture " takes over, we get nepotism, cartels, backhanders, brown envelopes , money transfers through tax havens and Mickey Mouse places like Gibraltar,Channel Isles, IoM , Carribean Tax Havens etc.". Have we not learnt anything from AnSbacher,Moriarity Tribunals, etc.

Rasherhash

PI Member
seetac are arseholes i was working for an agency i had to submit casual dockets weekly but as i was getting 5 or 6 days a week i wasnt actually getting any money off the dole but because i might hit a slow patch i had to keep my claim open.After 6 months of continious employment i go a letter from seetac giving me a date to attend a course to help me find work.I went over to intreo in king st and phoned the number on the letter and explained i was working casual ly and that if i took time off i could affect the bookings offered to me the moron i was talking to insisted i attend and when i refused she said intreo were the ones who had arranged this and i should inform them ,as i was there i approached the guy on the desk told him my story he said nothing to do with us you need to go to the dole office hatch 22 and inform them .As it was only around the corner off i went presented myself at hatch 22 told them my story and the lady there asked why i was telling her and told me to phone seetac and tell them
Ridiculous, I'm sorry you had to deal with such a bunch of clowns, you deserve a lot better.

This is the crazy thing about the government, otoh they obviously hate the unemployed and believe them undeserving spongers otoh they are busy importing half of Africa, many of whom are going to be life long...dole spongers.

I mean wtf is FG/FF at?

Rasherhash

PI Member
give these jobpath parasites the run around never answer the phone to them...miss every second meeting fight them all the way
Brilliant, isn't there an organisation of the unemployed, surely they should be the lads to mount a campaign of resistance to the parasites?

Ire-land

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Ridiculous, I'm sorry you had to deal with such a bunch of clowns, you deserve a lot better.

This is the crazy thing about the government, otoh they obviously hate the unemployed and believe them undeserving spongers otoh they are busy importing half of Africa, many of whom are going to be life long...dole spongers.

I mean wtf is FG/FF at?
:)

You're awfully predictable.

Saul Goodman

PI Member
Brilliant, isn't there an organisation of the unemployed, surely they should be the lads to mount a campaign of resistance to the parasites?
these scumbags are flat out committing crimes against the unemployed massive data protection breaches ......they are selling peoples details to other parasites

Rick kit

PI Member
Had to add to this as it shows how totally useless all these agenc s are .Just been in intereo in kings st i got a line on a job with a company i did six months work for through a job agency .The head chef there said he d be glad to give me a reference the only problem is the job is advertised on jobs.Ie and i need to attach a cv on the application or jobs.Ie wont accept it.Went in to intereo and explained this adding i dont have a cv on line only a hard copy and even if i did im not computer savvy enough to do an attachment and asked was there someone there who could help me .There answer was no so much for helping people find work .What the fxxk good are they to anyone

page61

PI Member
Had to add to this as it shows how totally useless all these agenc s are .Just been in intereo in kings st i got a line on a job with a company i did six months work for through a job agency .The head chef there said he d be glad to give me a reference the only problem is the job is advertised on jobs.Ie and i need to attach a cv on the application or jobs.Ie wont accept it.Went in to intereo and explained this adding i dont have a cv on line only a hard copy and even if i did im not computer savvy enough to do an attachment and asked was there someone there who could help me .There answer was no so much for helping people find work .What the fxxk good are they to anyone

Im surprised they did not suggest sending you on a ..build your own CV course..

Rick kit

PI Member
Im surprised they did not suggest sending you on a ..build your own CV course..
they did some time ago thats how i got hard copys my mistake today was believing they exist to help you find work

page61

PI Member
they did some time ago thats how i got hard copys my mistake today was believing they exist to help you find work

Not meaning to be smart. and feel free not to reply

If you can log on and type replies on PI..how come you cannot do up a CV , its not particular difficult

Top Bottom