The Privatisation of the unemployment service - Job Path

BSA

PI Member
The regime says the figure is tiny.. Well they would say that...

I'm thinking about 30%...remove all the bullshit courses, schemes and incentives and the figures are scary.

We have pathological liars in government so how to find out..?

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account

I'm thinking about 30%...remove all the bullshit courses, schemes and incentives and the figures are scary.

Pathological liars everywhere here now horsebox. I call Ireland Lireland now.

whyfillaw

PI Member
did a year with Seetec , called in to see the person dealing with me every two months or so.It was just a filling forms and box ticking exercise with no real preparation or upskilling opportunity. Had two interviews while on the year monitored programme but not through any help from Seetec. 10 months after I finished with Seetec ,I got called in to Tús and was placed on a "back to work" scheme in Cooperation with Galway Rural Development.The year long mentoring and monitoring with Seetec was just a waste of time , money, bureaucracy for the sake of it.A deadloss in my opinion.

IrishJohn

PI Member

We also have very high rates of disability which conveniently don't show up in the unemployment figures.

Reactions: BSA

Wolf

PI Member

Follow the taxpayers money spent.....
Of course that may be increasing because of the amount of subversive imports FFG are bringing into the country and giving free houses and money to...

Top Bottom