The Non PC Joke Thread

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
I’ll worry about being replaced by a computer – When they make one that grovels before the boss.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Democracy is two wolves and a herd of sheep deciding what to have for dinner.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Irish fella moving to Australia, they ask him if he has any criminal convictions, sorry, he says, I didn’t know you still needed one.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
A young man takes his father’s cow to the neighbouring farmer’s bull. As he’s watching the animals mating, he sees the farmer’s daughter is also watching. Some bull, he says. The girl nods. He’s doing a good job! Girl nods. I tell ya, I’d like to be doing what that bull is doing! Well, she says, why don’t you? It’s your cow.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
The Jews are about to stone a woman for adultery. They ask Jesus what should they do. Jesus reaches down, writes in the sand, and says - Let anyone who is without sin, cast the first stone. Suddenly a dirty big rock flies through the air and smacks the woman right in the head. She falls down dead. Jesus turns round - You know mother, some times you fucking piss me off.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Two cows in a field. One says to the other - What ya think of this Mad Cow Disease? Don't bother me, says the other, I'm a fucking duck.

Top Bottom