The Non PC Joke Thread

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
My misses is a kind of modern woman in her own way, and she sat me down and said we are a modern couple, and we have to share all our responsibilities. So I said – Seems the Swedish childminder is in trouble, and she blames us.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
The only people driving carefully near national schools are paedophiles – and that’s only because they’re driving one handed.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Hillbilly family goes to an astronomy exhibition. Daughter shouts out, Hey Dad, I can see Uranus! That’s nothing, says the son, I can see Mars.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
A reformed prostitute is giving testimony for the Salvation Army while beating on a big bass drum. Once I laid in the arms of men. White men, black men, Chinaman – Now I lay in the arms of Jesus. That’s right misses, shouts an old drunk, fuck em all.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
When will ruthless dictators learn that you can’t silence the people with terror – only reality TV and talent shows can do that.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
I do feel sorry for Ann Frank. First she gets her diary published without her permission – every girl’s worst nightmare. Then she doesn’t make any money out of it – every Jew’s worst nightmare.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
A man goes to the doctor to get his test results. The doctor tell him: I’m not going to beat about the bush – you have AIDS. The man is devastated – What can I do? Well, eat one head of cabbage, twenty unpeeled carrots drenched in chilli sauce, fifty walnuts, and a box of shredded wheat, and wash it down with a gallon of prune juice. And will that cure me? No, but it will give you a better understanding of what your arse is for.

Top Bottom