Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

The Next Recession ?

DaftPunkisPlayingAtmyHous

Donator
PI Member
It works out different everywhere, in irish terms we are maybe in ....
2004/05 area , mmmmaybe 2003ish we will have to see. Considering the property / accommodation crisis and Ireland 2040 hysteria ( open borders, foreign crime cover up, etc ), and just the stupid lackadaisical mindset of the average joe and joe-ess in ireland, i can't wait for the next recession, mayhem.... ( buy bitcoin HODL on Trezor long term, cash out some at 100k+ ish .. or dont:) token vision / bob loukas youtube

Donator
PI Member
Check out Mike Maloney and Truth Never told on youtube both with irish roots both super economists, Mike M. called the last recession (07 08) like an ace

OP
I

IrishJohn

PI Member
It works out different everywhere, in irish terms we are maybe in ....
2004/05 area , mmmmaybe 2003ish we will have to see. Considering the property / accommodation crisis and Ireland 2040 hysteria ( open borders, foreign crime cover up, etc ), and just the stupid lackadaisical mindset of the average joe and joe-ess in ireland, i can't wait for the next recession, mayhem.... ( buy bitcoin HODL on Trezor long term, cash out some at 100k+ ish .. or dont:) token vision / bob loukas youtube
One thing is for sure the next recession will probably happen in this decade.

Last edited:

subversive writer

PI Member
When did we leave the last one lol. Honestly nothing is absolutely certain. It could be six days six weeks or six years. The entire economy is simply one big confidence trick. As long as ppl think that money will flow they spend their money the money will flow. The min they think it will stop they stop spending. If ppl get into more debt faster then the economy can grow to shrink it that can set it off. One suicide bomber in DC could set it off one air crash in the wrong place. One thing is certain the longer between recessions the greater the fall will be when the recession happens

Donator
PI Member
One is for sure the next recession will probably happen in this decade.
John Buy as much BTC as you possibly can ( i gave u info links, bob loukas /token vision) store long term on x-wallet ( i use trezor as andreas antonoplous does, paper wallet safest but hardest to set up safe)

Donator
PI Member
One thing is for sure the next recession will probably happen in this decade.
Have a look at Đash coin many irish american names involved in it thats what caught my eye. Alessio Rastani also said its a personal favorite of his .. if the Đash coin project is successful my god .... just buy as much as you can!!! Sorry its late now ... doubled in price last 2 weeks ( dash info on Taegaelachs gold thread )

OP
I

IrishJohn

PI Member
Have a look at Đash coin many irish american names involved in it thats what caught my eye. Alessio Rastani also said its a personal favorite of his .. if the Đash coin project is successful my god .... just buy as much as you can!!! Sorry its late now ... doubled in price last 2 weeks ( dash info on Taegaelachs gold thread )

The price of BTC was going up and up then it collapsed.

Last edited:

gerhard dengler

PI Member
Premium
When did we leave the last one lol.
Agreed
GFC 2007/8 is still reverberating, I think

I don't like gloom and doom - but any honest appraisal of where this country is, would suggest that 2007/8 crisis, is still with us.

Travel through places just outside the greater Dublin area and you'll see lots of vacant commercial property.
But even within the greater Dublin area there are large tracts of formerly commercial properties lying vacant and empty.

BSA

PI Member
Agreed
GFC 2007/8 is still reverberating, I think

I don't like gloom and doom - but any honest appraisal of where this country is, would suggest that 2007/8 crisis, is still with us.

Travel through places just outside the greater Dublin area and you'll see lots of vacant commercial property.
But even within the greater Dublin area there are large tracts of formerly commercial properties lying vacant and empty.
Some of my personal experience in relation to this topic...

In 2005 during the hysterical height of the Irish 'Celtic Tiger' foundationless boom bullshit I was working in a high growth area... I.T...

Mid 2005, almost overnight business dried up.. It was like a tap was turned off..

There appeared to be no obvious or single reason... Despite this alarming turn... every time you opened a paper or turned on the TV or a computer it was near demented Irish government boosterism 24/7...never so good, healthy economy, almost like if you could bullshit people things were fine... Until the almighty crash that took out hundreds of thousands of people's jobs, including mine..

I think you will know that the crash is going to happen by the ramping up of groundless government 'optimism'..

Similar to what is happening now..

Top Bottom