• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Keith Woods The New Normal?

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
Then why do you guys only ever quote 1984?
I am not aware that 1984 is the only book ever quoted here; Brave New World, Animal Farm, Fahrenhiet 451, Darkness at Noon, The Case of Comrade Tulayev, Zamyatin's We, Solzhenitsyn's Gulag or even Miller's Canticle for Leibowitz are all good guides for our New Normal.

Conall Gulban

PI Member
Irish people aping alt-right Americans is inherently cringey. For people who are so xenophobic they really do love plagiarizing foreign talking points.
In case you hadn't noticed, the entire Irish political left, Ngos, media and even politicians have wholesale adopted American political talking points , racial discourse, gender, etc
Talk about cringe...

Satur9

PI Member
In case you hadn't noticed, the entire Irish political left, Ngos, media and even politicians have wholesale adopted American political talking points , racial discourse, gender, etc
Talk about cringe...
Ah yes, "gender" that American invention...

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
I am not keen on white nationalism but I think Keith Woods is a very intelligent and valuable commentator with the capacity to do great good.
Oxymoron. No one who has camped firmly in the White (Shite) Nationalism toilet will ever do anything worthwhile. Least of all in Ireland.

Top Bottom