• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Keith Woods The New Normal?

Rose

PI Member
They didn't. Someone threw some paint on it.
Cervantes writing embodies the actual struggle to overcome an oppressor. His rich imagination is a celebration of all things indigenous. He himself was a slave and imprisoned. These proxy warriors are following the dictates of some cyber bot. Perhaps being replaced by machines could be justified for those that disfigured the statue of Cervantes. www.relatably.com/q/img/cervantes-quotes-in-spanish-and-english/Miguel-de-Cervantes-Quotes-2.jpg

Satur9

PI Member
Cervantes writing embodies the actual struggle to overcome an oppressor. His rich imagination is a celebration of all things indigenous. He himself was a slave and imprisoned. These proxy warriors are following the dictates of some cyber bot. Perhaps being replaced by machines could be justified for those that disfigured the statue of Cervantes. www.relatably.com/q/img/cervantes-quotes-in-spanish-and-english/Miguel-de-Cervantes-Quotes-2.jpg
I'm pretty sure whoever put the paint on it didn't know who Cervantes was. They probably thought it was depicting conquistadors.

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
They're probably more concerned with the destruction of their neighbours, friends, and families at the hands of institutional racism. I think they can be excused for this one.
Shit, I didnt realise that the US is so institutionally racist that non-whites are not allowed to go to school, or study literature or read a book. Maybe they have a point after all.

Satur9

PI Member
Shit, I didnt realise that the US is so institutionally racist that non-whites are not allowed to go to school, or study literature or read a book. Maybe they have a point after all.
Like anyone in this thread has read Don Quixote.

Top Bottom