Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in
  • Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

The National Party's Ciarán McCormack on Replacement Migration

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
They seem to have put a "sepia" grading onto the NP piece to make it look like it's from an old newspaper.

If they intended being malevolent that will have had the opposite effect as cultural trends are currently against any more modernism and futurism on its present path.
Yeah the very first impression it gives, is precisely that word....old.

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
I think people are probably overanalsing it. It's a pretty positive and informative piece and it's good local press.
No, more of a by-the-by commentary in passing. As stated, it's most likely merely to distinguish between different articles.
But in passing again, on the other hand, knowing the multicult media, they wouldn't be able to give a hit-piece article especially if it's a local paper without NP taking them to task, they have to keep it neutral sometimes, so they get their little digs in, in other ways. In their warped heads, they would think juxtaposing it with something multicult, is damaging for NP, their idea being that FF with a prized enricher is being forward and futuristic thinking - the in-trend, while NP is staid and backward.

Probably not, but it wouldn't surprise me, that is how devious and anti-Irish the media have become. The colouring did strike me, straight off though as giving a bleached "old" appearance.

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium
Top Bottom