• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

The National Party's Ciarán McCormack on Replacement Migration

Dublin 4

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium
Planter's Spin Boy omits that Planter is "Not Registered" as it's not a story for either Irexit nor Planter, as both are clearly in the process of registering after short periods of inception, this is in stark contrast to the Non Party who have used the addendum "Party" for years...

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
Planter's Spin Boy omits that Planter is "Not Registered" as it's not a story for either Irexit nor Planter, as both are clearly in the process of registering after short periods of inception, this is in stark contrast to the Non Party who have used the addendum "Party" for years...
"Planter's spin boy".

You're so thick, pinnochio, you can't even smear properly.

Thank God, you're confined to wasting away on here and in front of the idiotbox.

My favourite parties all along are: 1. Irexit 2. NP 3. Renua.

You're not registered, pinnochio.

Don't try to lie and pretend that you are.

P

Piposter

Non Registered Member
Sitt Fein arn't registered and we're going from strength to strength.

Dublin 4

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium
"Planter's spin boy".

You're so thick, pinnochio, you can't even smear properly.

Thank God, you're confined to wasting away on here and in front of the idiotbox.

My favourite parties all along are: 1. Irexit 2. NP 3. Renua.

You're not registered, pinnochio.

Don't try to lie and pretend that you are.
:ROFLMAO: You were bummim & braggin Planter this, Planter that, don't slag of Planter the other, now you walk away after suckin yerself in :ROFLMAO:

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
:ROFLMAO: You were bummim & braggin Planter this, Planter that, don't slag of Planter the other, now you walk away after suckin yerself in :ROFLMAO:
I was giving commentary based on information available at the time; posts liked by various members here. When new information appered I adjusted my view.

My top three parties have always remained as stated above. If PT can poach members from FF and PSF so as to soften them up whist a sturdy nationalist party can take advantage of various shades of the establishment quarreling with each other. So much the better.

That's called thinking strategically, pinnochio. But you're too dumb to appreciate that.

Macushla

Staff member
PI Member
Arguing over registration like this is pedantic and a problem which will go away for both parties soon. But in the long run the NP is more sustainable and better than Irexit. Irexit is a flash in the pan ponzi scheme of a political party.

It'll take in some gullible people who want a quick-fix, who want a big villain to blame, but ultimately the idea holds no support outside of very niche circles. People won't vote for economic suicide. The only people who Irexit can reach are the ignorant nationalists who are hooked on American/British nationalist propaganda and the West Brits who care more about 'the mainland'.

Dublin 4

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium
Stop intellectualising being Deplatformed by Mark Malone & Co on top of Self Deplatforming.

The Non Party are a Non Entity but their time will come- no need to be Bitter...

Macushla

Staff member
PI Member
Stop intellectualising being Deplatformed by Mark Malone & Co on top of Self Deplatforming.

The Non Party are a Non Entity but their time will come- no need to be Bitter...
NP are in local newspapers whereas Hermann hardly gets on anything anymore. And when he does it's late hour TV - bedtime filler. Even then he's selling a poisonous message and is only there as the token pro-Brexit voice - he'd have a way better chance of getting elected with that message in England.

Hermann's going to collapse in May and get the first RyanAir flight out of here; and you've already started sowing the seeds of how you're going to cope and save face when he goes off the cliff in May.

Dublin 4

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium
The NP can't get a Platform, the odd referral in a Provincial zzzz

Hermann has been all over the Media in the last fortnight, BBC have never even heard of Jasper or John or whoever...

I've no intention of converting NP cultists on this Site but I do enjoy our interchanges :)

OP
FightingForTheBull

FightingForTheBull

PI Member
Arguing over registration like this is pedantic and a problem which will go away for both parties soon. But in the long run the NP is more sustainable and better than Irexit. Irexit is a flash in the pan ponzi scheme of a political party.

It'll take in some gullible people who want a quick-fix, who want a big villain to blame, but ultimately the idea holds no support outside of very niche circles. People won't vote for economic suicide. The only people who Irexit can reach are the ignorant nationalists who are hooked on American/British nationalist propaganda and the West Brits who care more about 'the mainland'.
I disagree. I suspect the Irish voting public isn't that far off from those over in Britoon. Even going by the pro EU recent research that 'only 10% of the Irish voting public would support Irexit" even that is a huge and dangerous voting block in a hugely fragmented voting system like Ireland. Soros Fein had less than 10% of the last Dail vote and still won 23 seats. Their chances at the European elections are dramatically higher again.

Top Bottom