Hot The National Party's 9 Principles

Dublin 4

Premium Account
I don't think so, as apparently it was over his online support for Irexit which would have meant that he had either left or was voluntarily on his way out of a Non Registered Party which wasn't doing anything before he could have been officially kicked out.

The NP know they are unelectable at the moment and are very happy to wait until the economy presents them with an opportunity. The have said that they are not fielding candidates at the moment. Ideally for them, Sinn Fein would come to power before this happens. They can sit back and the worse things get, the better it is for them.
Yes, I can understand the strategy of waiting for disaster to strike.

The problem with this is that time is of the essence. Every week more and more immigrants are coming in to the country and the children of immigrants are being born. Every muslim woman seems to have at least one child with her.

I believe we are close to the tipping point. Between the insane Far-Left Progressives and immigrants being granted voting rights there may soon be a majority for open immigration. Look at the example of England. I saw a programme on tv recently which featured street scenes of English cities in 1966. Whites were the vast majority. That is hardly the case in 2018. Now tv ads on English tv seem to be required to have multi-ethnic families and couples.

Action is required now. But I really don't know what is to be done.

I don't think so, as apparently it was over his online support for Irexit which would have meant that he had either left or was voluntarily on his way out of a Non Registered Party which wasn't doing anything before he could have been officially kicked out.
Barrett should just support Irexit. The people who support the EU will probably never vote for the NP anyway,

Dublin 4

Premium Account
He got caught up with Neo Nazis, so no Irexit for him, then Youth Defence flopped, he ran & got 2%, now his NP are a flop.

He wants to do things "his way or no way" & thus ended up nowhere.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Yes, I can understand the strategy of waiting for disaster to strike.

The problem with this is that time is of the essence. Every week more and more immigrants are coming in to the country and the children of immigrants are being born. Every muslim woman seems to have at least one child with her.

I believe we are close to the tipping point. Between the insane Far-Left Progressives and immigrants being granted voting rights there may soon be a majority for open immigration. Look at the example of England. I saw a programme on tv recently which featured street scenes of English cities in 1966. Whites were the vast majority. That is hardly the case in 2018. Now tv ads on English tv seem to be required to have multi-ethnic families and couples.

Action is required now. But I really don't know what is to be done.
Well they have waited long enough for you to come to this realization but the problem is that the vast majority see no problem whatsoever. I believe that they would deport everyone if given the opportunity but the public are not willing to consider such a radical proposal.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
Barrett should just support Irexit.
Why should he. What I have seen thus far is people attacking Barrett instead of going out and spreading their own message.

At this point Kelly could be controlled opposition. If he focuses on Barrett, then he will be another Diarmuid MacMurragh.

Dublin 4

Premium Account
Dan - 80% Voted for Ireland in the Citizenship Referendum.

Hermann won't be wasting time talking about Jim Bowne or Jack Brewster or whoever the heck us anoraks were talking about.

Hermann has been described as the "Brains behind Brexit" on Channel 4's Carry on Brussels- the Man's mission is to control the destiny of Ireland, away from that of Goldman Sachs / EU, not to obsess with a You Tube Channel that no-one else in Ireland has ever heard of except a few anoraks on here.

The problem with fringe parties is that they tend to have policies that contain such a mix, as to alienate the vast majority of voters.

For example:

7. The National Party opposes unrestricted immigration, placing above all the preservation of national identity and culture as the bedrock of a principled patriotism.
Great.
As the citizenship referendum put to bed once and for all - the vast majority of Irish people believe in strong borders.

8. The National Party insists that no law should permit the provision of Abortion in Ireland.
Not so great.
In a free & democratic referendum, Abortion passed by a 2:1 margin, but hey, since we don't agree with the outcome, we're going to ignore the wishes of the Irish people and prevent this from happening.

And so the people who were going to vote for the party on point 7, are now never going to vote for the party because of point 8.

Here's another example of not listening to the Irish people.
1. The National Party believes that the territory of Ireland consists of the whole island of Ireland, its islands and the territorial seas.
94% of voters passed the referendum to take articles 2 & 3 out of the constitution.
Nineteenth Amendment of the Constitution of Ireland - Wikipedia
94% !
I mean, you have to be a special kind of retard to place as your party's first agenda, something that was only supported by 6% of the people in a referendum.
It genuinely beggars belief.
Does The National Party also support the constitution on blasphemy ?
What a load of shite. Do you think marks on paper suddenly make Abortion not be murder? "Democracy" does not trump nature or justice.

You have to ask yourself why are the new Irexit party getting all this publicity, Herman Kelly getting all these interviews on all the main radio stations and an appearance on the The Tonight Show, before even forming as a political party, where as The National Party have been around for almost 2 years, yet the only mention they've got in the media is when that Aussie 'comedian' got Barrett on his show to talk about the abortion referendum to completely demonise him and the pro life cause.

Who is financing the Irexit freedom party? Is it the same people funding Farage? Is it Steve Bannon?

These are legitimate questions, especially with the rise of all these fake controlled opposition 'populist parties' in Europe, The Irexit Party may well be an establishment safety valve for people who express concerns about immigration and the EU to vote for them, when in fact they don't offer solutions other than just leaving the EU

You have to ask yourself why are the new Irexit party getting all this publicity, Herman Kelly getting all these interviews on all the main radio stations and an appearance on the The Tonight Show, before even forming as a political party, where as The National Party have been around for almost 2 years, yet the only mention they've got in the media is when that Aussie 'comedian' got Barrett on his show to talk about the abortion referendum to completely demonise him and the pro life cause.

Who is financing the Irexit freedom party? Is it the same people funding Farage? Is it Steve Bannon?

These are legitimate questions, especially with the rise of all these fake controlled opposition 'populist parties' in Europe, The Irexit Party may well be an establishment safety valve for people who express concerns about immigration and the EU to vote for them, when in fact they don't offer solutions other than just leaving the EU
And the first thing they do is wheel out the based gay guy Paddy Manning("we're not homophobes"), you can expect a touch of ethnic spice soon enough ("we're not racist")

Top Bottom