The National Party Website

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
Our Vision

Throughout Europe and the world there is growing, energised resistance to the politics of globalisation. Concerns about mass-immigration, loss of identity, lack of job security, the hollowing out of the middle class, the decay of social values. A growing constituency of ordinary people are unrepresented by the political establishment.

The National Party is a new, dynamic political venture. Established in 2016 by Justin Barrett and James Reynolds, the National Party will challenge the bloated state sector, create opportunities for small businesses, free Ireland from generations of debt and protect both the nation's resources and the nation's culture.

The National Party will say what needs to be said. We will say what others are afraid to say.

http://www.nationalparty.ie

Congratulations to the NP for an aggressive postering campaign opposing the culling of Irish children.

But where's this invisible headless chicken party of greyscale hacks that's supposed to save duh country? Nowhere, that's where. You can tell it's goin' nowhere when the shouty hatchetmen slither out of the woodwork.

Dublin 4

Donator
Premium Account
I knew I'd draw ya out :tearsofjoy:

Actually, the "Irexiteers" are working with a variety of Pro Life Groups - some Catholic & some not.

I've seen posters all over the place but none from "Wee Justy"- were is he?

Is that him there? :smilingimp:

"Oh, I don't know where he is Deefster, but, but, but... eh... what about this Headless Chicken"? Wink Smile

the National Party will challenge the bloated state sector, create opportunities for small businesses

As far as I am concerned we need the state- Just not in the sense that we know it- To just assume the state is in the wrong based on its association with social welfare and the like is its self wrong- This is what I do not like about UKIP- It is inevitably just a point on the spectrum of the Anglo-Israeli system of free trade like Drumpf and Netan-YAHOO- Perhaps Ireland will also be come Irexit.

Last edited:
I knew I'd draw ya out :tearsofjoy:

Actually, the "Irexiteers" are working with a variety of Pro Life Groups - some Catholic & some not.

I've seen posters all over the place but none from "Wee Justy"- were is he?

Is that him there? :smilingimp:

"Oh, I don't know where he is Deefster, but, but, but... eh... what about this Headless Chicken"? Wink Smile
The NP have done a very aggressive posters campaign and are getting their activists dialed in.

Ixeteers aren't anywhere to do be seen. It doesn't exist. I'm sure the headless chicken party will cluck and cuck out of their coup eventually. But if the Irexit party keeps their deposits next time around, they'll be doing well.

Dublin 4

Donator
Premium Account
In all fairness PM- I've seen nothing but if you say so then fair enough.

The NP doesn't exist as a Party & shouldn't claim to be a Party when they aren't- 1 good thing for them is in fairness that Seamus Treanor put up some Posters for Abortion Never in Monaghan but other than that they are a Non Runner.

As stated- the "Irexiteer" guys are out Postering & Canvassing with various Groups.

Better to announce you are a Party when you are rather than run yer gub when your a Non Entity.

I don't agree with Myles on a lot of things but he joined up & left the Non Entity- then Una says they didn't even reply to her Application.

The Sharkster is the only show in Town on Immigration, the Niamhster & the Corster are the only Shows in Town on Save & there is only 1 Barrett when it comes to Abortion Profile I'm afraid.

But hey- if you wanna hang with Justy, no sweats dudey, ya can even drop me over a few of his Posters & I'll stick em up for ya ;)

There's posters over Dublin, in Wexford, in Cork, Galway and in the midlands. They didn't fly up on their own, activists from these regions put them up.

I'm not "hanging out" with anyone. I challenge shouty hatchetmen and fans of Leo "2040" Varadkar who defecate on people who actually do something (whoever they maybe) whilst shilling for a tumbleweed party that doesn't exist yet. That's stupid and I call out stupid stuff.

Whether they call themselves a party or not, is just turgid trivia and the idea that this toxic tyranny gets to define what isn't and what is, isn't happening with me. I don't really expect elections from them anyway -- that's supposed to be your job-- yet tumbleweed and headless chickens is all there is.

Dublin 4

Donator
Premium Account
There's posters over Dublin, in Wexford, in Cork, Galway and in the midlands. They didn't fly up on their own, activists from these regions put them up.

I'm not "hanging out" with anyone. I challenge shouty hatchetmen and fans of Leo "2040" Varadkar who defecate on people who actually do something (whoever they maybe) whilst shilling for a tumbleweed party that doesn't exist yet. That's stupid and I call out stupid stuff.

Whether they call themselves a party or not, is just turgid trivia and the idea that this toxic tyranny gets to define what isn't and what is, isn't happening with me. I don't really expect elections from them anyway -- that's supposed to be your job-- yet tumbleweed and headless chickens is all there is.
No need to get all bent outta shape Bro- just offerin to help.

I haven't seen any of these Posters except a Pic of Seamus T putting some up- ya forgot to mention Monaghan :smilingimp:

That's right- Elections & me can do the Tango but lay off with the 2040 crud- Lee V was an Asset more than once, he may be again.

Hot - Project Jeer: "Leo Varadkar says EU could become Museum Piece"

Mary Hanafin attacked Fine Gael enterprise spokesman Leo Varadkar for suggesting a “racist” initiative to pay unemployed migrants a lump sum to return home.
66% want immigration clampdown: Poll - Page 5

Never dump an Asset & never invest in a Liability... ;)

Varadkar is the posterboy for the worst mass immigration atrocity in modern history as well as this baby killing push.

But that doesn't matter. Some cryptic remark Cleo made ages ago on an institution that's already broken means he's a "great guy". I just hope that kind of stupidity isn't representative of this non-existent "Irexit" party I really do.

Dublin 4

Donator
Premium Account
We're havin an argument here Baby.

C'mon now don't be silly- Leo's remarks can be brought back to haunt him, not "Irexit".

Stop stampin yer feet - I'll see them Boys for ya & get ya in great leps or

Top Bottom