The National Party launch Cumann in Galway

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
13 Months isn't years- PUBLIC Conference, not a Private Party affair, learn the Difference.
The "difference" is just trivial waffle exactly noone in this country cares about except you.

You had a glitzy conference, the intention being to duplicate the Farrage coup here.

Macushla

PI Member
13 Months isn't years- PUBLIC Conference, not a Private Party affair, learn the Difference.
You're being pedantic on terminology.

Why is Irexit calling itself the "Irish Freedom Party" when they aren't a party? And don't bother with your "Tax in Post" excuse - because the reality is they aren't registered.

And their freshly printed application papers seem to be getting chewed on by termites. Given you've had two separate announcements on this forum that Irexit sent in their application. And months later it's still crickets.

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
They're using both Terms until Registration is announced.

They've only started using the new Term "Freedom" since around the time the Papers went in.

Not years of calling themselves a "Party" whilst making lame excuses :sleepz:

Sham Fox

The Gulag Party
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
My Party had a conference on the top of Knockma on Saint Patrick's day. All the non-members weren't in attendance and I re-elected myself Leader for Life. I've said it before and I'll say it again - my Party is the best small Party in the state, with the happiest non-members and unlike other small parties here, we realise we are going nowhere. At least we in Sitt Fein know that much.

Macushla

PI Member
They're using both Terms until Registration is announced.

They've only started using the new Term "Freedom" since around the time the Papers went in.

For someone who larps as so "anti-establishment" you seem to be awfully wound up with what they think + approve of.

Not years of calling themselves a "Party" whilst making lame excuses :sleepz:
Changing your party branding months before an election was a real stroke of genius I must confess.

Top Bottom