Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in
  • Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

The National Party Launch Cumann in County Leitrim

blue velvet

Staff member
Donator
Premium
PI Member
McWilliams is a pillock. He obviously hates the Irish people. Read his books and it's all tearing up about the hard-working foreigners who are cleaning the lazy Irish slobs' homes for peanuts. He's a wanker.

Also his lexicon of 'funny' phrases for everything is very tedious and stale.
He's a prat. The cover of his new book 'Renaissance Nation' says it all. It shows the feminazis and beta males celebrating the Repeal vote in Dublin Castle.

OP
The Doc

The Doc

PI Member
Good publicity once again for the NP. On the homepage of Shannonside news as well.

@graceland.com

Donator
PI Member
I got it right during the boom, I remember guys asking me to sign mortgages as "investments" , I remember talking to a clown that borrowed off banks to the max and went bankrupt how it was madness but the greed and ego in this fooking areseh0le was always there,,

McWilliams dined off having common sense against the inept, corrupt media / political class while Morgan Kelly just got bored with them in the end,

McWilliams is like Ross O'Carroll Kelly, had one good season and lived off his connections for ever,, fooking boring and not that intelligent in the end,

Led by Donkeys is 2005, Led by snowflake morons in 2019 is current, what a bunch of fooking losers,
I remember at the depths of the recession
Some one asked mc williams , where would be invest money
He said the safest place is dig a hole in the garden and bury it
So he did not have that much foresight it seems

Last edited:

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
Good publicity once again for the NP. On the homepage of Shannonside news as well.
Lovely hurling, that's the way to do it, slow, but steady.
More real Irish people joining now, less mindful of the racist con-word impact etc and as that momentum happens, they won't be able to be smeared with it either as easily.

Atlantean Irish

PI Member
There is a large hardcore of NP Supporters on this Site from the Mods down.

Irexit have way more Twitter followers, Media Profile, Protest Profile, Conferences & Members.

It's good to have some posters like you following the Pro EU NP & other posters following the Anti EU Irexit. :D

Brexit will massively boost all Anti EU Parties, John Bruton & Lucinda Creighton said the EU was in danger years before Brexit, now Soros & Prodi have said it, even David McWilliams joked "it's a thing of the past"...
"twitter followers" - this ain't the US. Does'nt translate into same thing here electorally.
"Media Profile" - getting asked on to TV by Irish media than NP, should be taken as a negative.
The fact the establishment prefer Irexit, should concern people, it means they are seen as the harmless vent-party to promote for the anti-establishment vote.

I am anti EU and NP is not pro-EU. When the EU goes, great. But in the meantime, it is better to attack the EU from inside like a virus.
Not only can we protect and disguise ourselves, but act as a cancer to the current EU.
They will eventually regret having some members as members.

Macushla

Staff member
PI Member
"twitter followers" - this ain't the US. Does'nt translate into same thing here electorally.
"Media Profile" - getting asked on to TV by Irish media than NP, should be taken as a negative.
The fact the establishment prefer Irexit, should concern people, it means they are seen as the harmless vent-party to promote for the anti-establishment vote.

I am anti EU and NP is not pro-EU. When the EU goes, great. But in the meantime, it is better to attack the EU from inside like a virus.
Not only can we protect and disguise ourselves, but act as a cancer to the current EU.
They will eventually regret having some members as members.
Irexit's media dried out because the regime realised it has an even more kosher form of opposition in the form of Aontú.

They'd love Aontú to suck up the anti-establishment vote. Because they're liberal on every issue except abortion, and the regime see that as a battle already won.

Irexit briefly could've been that regime-approved opposition because their premise is so fundamentally unsellable. Similarly they know Hermann's a careerist by nature who'd cut them a very good deal. Irexit was never a real threat - it was a peculiarity but also a platform which is fundamentally unpopular and has a low vote ceiling. Never a real threat to them.

D

Deleted member 163

Non Registered Member
Irexit's media dried out because the regime realised it has an even more kosher form of opposition in the form of Aontú.

They'd love Aontú to suck up the anti-establishment vote. Because they're liberal on every issue except abortion, and the regime see that as a battle already won.

Irexit briefly could've been that regime-approved opposition because their premise is so fundamentally unsellable. Similarly they know Hermann's a careerist by nature who'd cut them a very good deal. Irexit was never a real threat - it was a peculiarity but also a platform which is fundamentally unpopular and has a low vote ceiling. Never a real threat to them.
I would agree, a new useless left wing dead end is all they need for the next few years and by then they have enough immigrants. It was telling to see Kelly given air time, always a red flag.

Macushla

Staff member
PI Member
I would agree, a new useless left wing dead end is all they need for the next few years and by then they have enough immigrants. It was telling to see Kelly given air time, always a red flag.
For all the conservative issues it was folks like Ronán Mullen and David Quinn who had no charisma or ability to win arguments. Having on the Iona Institute in post-Catholic PTSD Ireland was always their winning card. Great swathes of a certain generation retroactively believe they really did grow up in that Angela's Ashes priest-ridden Ireland. Anyway, it was the regime's strategy to get useless eejits like Iona Institute representing Catholic Ireland on those social issues.

Now for nationalist issues they want to present what is the other 'enemy' of Ireland, West Brits and Brit sycophants. Kelly isn't necessarily a Brit-sycophant, but in the public perception Irexit is just a cheap imitation of the Brits. And really how wrong are they? The only reason they invited him on was to have him play a character.

The last time we won anything was Lisbon and that was the full weight of Ganley's money. Before that the last time we won any referenda were when Justin Barrett was at the helm of these campaigns - No to Nice / Abortion referendum circa 2000. I imagine around that time was when the regime realised there was a dangerous potential out there which they needed to subdue. So no wonder they're trying every trick now in 2019. Ultimately though the NP will outlive these flashes in the pan.

Top Bottom