GE2020 The National Party in Election 2020.

OP
FairstoodtheWind

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member

Karloff

PI Member
It's great to see this on tv. I was feeling that my country was like an undeveloped child without this message being expressed, every other country in Europe has a recognised party with this message... Not us until the NP, we wanted to be the best boy in class for the globalists. The National Party are not just right, they are protecting plurality of ideas in our democracy.

Last edited:

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
The National Party has single handedly put uncontrolled immigration onto the political agenda. They deserve the highest honour of patriotism for this. I can’t wait for the Real President of Ireland to present Medals of Bravery πŸŽ–πŸŽ–πŸŽ– πŸŽ–πŸŽ–πŸŽ–πŸŽ–πŸŽ–πŸŽ–πŸŽ–πŸŽ– to the founding candidates that ran for the National Party on GE2020

Wolf

Donator
PI Member
The National Party has single handedly put uncontrolled immigration onto the political agenda. They deserve the highest honour of patriotism for this. I can’t wait for the Real President of Ireland to present Medals of Bravery πŸŽ–πŸŽ–πŸŽ– πŸŽ–πŸŽ–πŸŽ–πŸŽ–πŸŽ–πŸŽ–πŸŽ–πŸŽ– to the founding candidates that ran for the National Party on GE2020
What?
A few headbangers here and in the 'National Party' are making a big issue over it, nothing more.
In the real world it's not an issue.
If one's world hangs on every screeching word Gemma O'Doherty roars at mass goers on a Saturday evening then one has serious mental health issues.

billybob

Non Registered Member
What?
A few headbangers here and in the 'National Party' are making a big issue over it, nothing more.
In the real world it's not an issue.
If one's world hangs on every screeching word Gemma O'Doherty roars at mass goers on a Saturday evening then one has serious mental health issues.
You a shinner voter wolf ? I don't think any of these people in the National Party are headbangers, just ordinary people

Top Bottom