The mixed race Irish kids who feel like outsiders

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Allah is great and I will be rewarded for the good deeds that I have and continue to do.
I curse you and your ungodly tribe. If it was up to me I'd drive you all into the sea.

Yazmina_is_back

PI Member
I've eaten four full swine to date in this calendar year. Have you a problem with that?
No. You are free to choose what your want in this "democracy".

It is you that will have the problems from eating the pork, obesity, blood pressure, cholesterol and probably diabetes. I bet lots of stomach and digestive problems.

Notachipanoaktree

PI Member
I see the farmers objecting to South American Beef undercutting their industry but have no problem hiring Brazilians as cheap labour undercutting Irish people. The same applies to the cheap labour for beef on the hoof Nigerian Exchange.

The farmers and their buddies in the hotels, restaurants, Shops, Accountants n Solicitors n Auctioneers offices throughout the country have no difficulty when the money is flowing unimpeded n their direction.

So boys, put your wellies back on and suck it up or else start shouting at the Neoliberals in the P&CS creaming it. They are the only real and complete winners in all this corrupt Globalism.
Fucking incredible. We all get screwed. Our livelihoods destroyed. Our hospitals overrun. Our houses delivered to the scum of the earth. Our jobs delivered up to the Brazilians, the Nigerians, the Arabs. The Asians, the Indians and the fn Chinese 'students. '

WE Just have to obey EU law. EU law can't be overturned but
Govt defeated as Dáil votes to reject EU-Mercosur trade deal
the fucking farmers get to turn the earth up side down. Time to stop this fucking bullshit.

We are being screwed by the bastard sons and daughters of bastard gunmen. The Public & Civil Servants are riding us rotten. Farage is more than right. He has hit the nail on the head. Gotta get out of this EU slavers club.

FCS roll out the Halifax Gibbet and put these scumbag politicians and their acolytes out of our misery. To hell with them.

Revolution

Last edited:
Top Bottom