The mixed race Irish kids who feel like outsiders

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
Of that, I have absolutely no doubt :)
i am a product of mentally ill ungodly peoples actions. cause and effect. if you don't want a fire don't play with matches! then their wouldn't be any problem.

Son_of_Tuathal

Donator
PI Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Irish cattle farmers got kicked in the nuts by the EU and that fooking disgrace Hogan, Leo could not found and the Fake news never went looking for comments,,

Oh, and the Irish Fishermen also got kicked in the nuts , yet again
The Farmers have been big proponents of the EU. Maybe this will change their tune

Notachipanoaktree

PI Member
The Farmers have been big proponents of the EU. Maybe this will change their tune
Nobody left on that side of the argument but the Neoliberals, Radical militant feminists, and the P&CS. The rest are made of up of those who don't know their arse from their face and are doing very well, thank you very much Leo. Ye know, the dumbass graduates with their contrived first refusal on every job. No matter how thick, caked with muck, and stuffed with cheap scotch whiskey they are.

Fn shit-hole of a rotten economy. No country here.

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member
Devout catholics would be better embracing Islam. I would love to see devout catholics like Tadgh, the field marshall, Saul, swords etc to say the Shahada.
Shove your Shahada up your Shitter

Last edited:
P

Pi poster

Non Registered Member
Your paedo men get a dozen virgins when they die. What do you browbeaten slaves get? A designer burka?
We are rewarded for our good deeds.
So with the prejudice, you have lost and Islam is winning

P

Pi poster

Non Registered Member
For keeping the home fires burning while your pervy hubbies are out raping kids?

And how will the great Allah reward you for such noble deeds?
I am not married and probably will not be.

Allah is great and I will be rewarded for the good deeds that I have and continue to do.

One example is the fight against the killing of life inside a womans body. You obviously support this slaughter.

P

Pi poster

Non Registered Member
this is whats being imported into ireland...
Yes people doing good deeds trying to save the morality of country.

Because the degenerates, and sodomites are turning this country into a hell and embracing death culture and pig consumerism.

Top Bottom