The mixed race Irish kids who feel like outsiders

@graceland.com

Donator
PI Member
Not quite mixed race but a child in my daughter's school was born to Polish parents whom I am great friends with.

I have no idea if she has an Irish passport or not, she has lived here for 12 years though. She sounds Irish, speaks Irish, acts Irish and in truth is as much Irish as any other Irish child born here over the past 12 years.

She speaks a little polish thanks to her parents, but she does not identify as Polish nor has any desire or love for Poland other than any relatives she has there.

Her parents have now decided to relocate back to Poland, the Irony is that they do not like what Ireland is becoming and they do not like all the Blacks and Muslims roaming the streets of Ireland in their gangs.

The parents originally chose Ireland over the UK as Ireland was not the UK, they now see Ireland as following the footsteps of the UK and becoming a satellite carbon copy.

The poor child will end up in a country she does not know, cant fully integrate into, only partially knows the language and will lose all her friends from Ireland.
I was brought up in the UK by irish parents
We always felt irish because we were
Came back to Ireland and knew all about it
From my family before I cane not a problem
In fact it was good.

Clanrickard

PI Member
Really? Do you have a mathematical proof for that claim?
Ireland in fact has a higher percentage of foreigners than the UK right now:
It is called a census and Son of Tuathal the conversation was about Muslims not foreigners in general.

They are not mixed race. They are Africans, or Asians, or South Americans. What they are not , is Irish.
You have an Irish passport you are Irish. Suck it up.

So which is It?
Has overtaken or set to... by 2043?
There is zero evidence Muslims will become a greater percentage here than they are in the UK or France. In some countries like Holland the number of Muslims is falling.

Myles O'Reilly

Top Bloke
Donator
PI Member
Why do you think their exponential growth rate will suddenly go into reverse?

Storybud2

PI Member
I see the farmers objecting to South American Beef undercutting their industry but have no problem hiring Brazilians as cheap labour undercutting Irish people. The same applies to the cheap labour for beef on the hoof Nigerian Exchange.

The farmers and their buddies in the hotels, restaurants, Shops, Accountants n Solicitors n Auctioneers offices throughout the country have no difficulty when the money is flowing unimpeded n their direction.

So boys, put your wellies back on and suck it up or else start shouting at the Neoliberals in the P&CS creaming it. They are the only real and complete winners in all this corrupt Globalism.
The big abattoirs hire the Brazillians, and the muslims for the halal stuff ?? not farmers?

The arable / vegetable farmers hire hard working Eastern Europeans for the real hard work cos the locals can make more in other jobs or just sit on the dole,

You are not quite getting the traceability and provenance of sourcing beef (Mad Cow ? 10 year old vacuum packed crap from anywhere ? Horsemeat ? )

In the real world ? Vlad the un-elected abortion Taoiseach has said and done nothing in the Fake News about this disaster ? that fooking lying spinner simply does not give one flying fook about rural Ireland, in a week when Irish cattle farmers got kicked in the nuts by the EU and that fooking disgrace Hogan, Leo could not found and the Fake news never went looking for comments,,

Oh, and the Irish Fishermen also got kicked in the nuts , yet again this week,, Leo fooking spinner shitehawk,, lying down and getting US fooked by the EU for his own ego,,, (do you know any narcissistic ,gay ,lying , spoofers that are not egotistic ? )

WORST TAOISEACH IN THE HISTORY OF THE STATE INCLUDING THAT TRAITOR BERTIE AHERN

Karloff

PI Member
What a weirdo.
Clownrickard wants Muslims brought into Ireland.
But expelled from Palestine.
The alliance between multicultism in the West and zionism. Clan also supported all of the Z wars in the Middle East, when it was Afghanistan he pretended he was against Islamism, when it was Syria he pretended the Islamic fighters were heroes and fighting against tyranny. The only constant was support for the Z.

Don't expect it to make sense in itself, promoting race purity in a faraway country and mongrelisation at home. It makes you wonder about the people who do it - their allegiances.

missy

PI Member

According to the 2017 Census Bureau the state of Wisconsin has the 24th largest Black population in the United States with 442,978 African Americans making up 8% of the state total.
Wisconsin – BlackDemographics.com

I can't see the video as my phone doesn't play it.
Statistically speaking, there should be less than 1 black person in this mob.
Can anyone tell me how many of the robbers are black ?

Just a further reminder that African-American unemployment is at an all-time low.
Black unemployment rate falls to 5.9%, ties record low hit earlier this year

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
PI Member
P

Pi poster

Non Registered Member
Islam by then will the most dominant religion in Ireland and Europe.

The people that attend Catholic mass are old, the new generation of degenerate, child murdering, homosexual Irish have rejected God and are now worshipping consumerisim, sport on TV and the un-natural practise of sodomy.

Devout catholics would be better embracing Islam. I would love to see devout catholics like Tadgh, the field marshall, Saul, swords etc to say the Shahada.