The mixed race Irish kids who feel like outsiders

Son_of_Tuathal

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Having worked with several mixed race folk over the years, I can confirm it is a recipe for identity crisis in these people.

The writer of this screed thinks race is an 'issue', and not the plain reality it really is:

Opinion: That Irish citizens feel like outsiders in the land of their birth on the basis of skin colour remind us that the issue of race is alive and well

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Having worked with several mixed race folk over the years, I can confirm it is a recipe for identity crisis in these people.

The writer of this screed thinks race is an 'issue', and not the plain reality it really is:

They feel like outsiders - because they are outsiders. Race mixing is very selfish behaviour on the part of adults. It's the children who pay the price.

Anderson

Take the red pill
PI Member
I feel for the kids, I believe they are Irish but sadly they will be used by certain groups to bash for Racism, do-gooders, liberals, poster kids, etc.

Just let kids be kids. If they grow up to love Ireland and be proud of their heritage then great if they grow up and want to return to the land of their other parent then fine. Children should be allowed to be children.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
I know quite a few Africans in Ireland and they are not in the least bit Libtarded. They all have Irish passports but they would NEVER consider themselves Irish. And they would never consider a white man born in Africa to be African. You see in this article, a young African lad talks about returning to Africa when he can - but the Libtarded Irish journo puts quotation marks around the word "return," as if this African lad didn't know what he's taking about - and she knows better what he means. That is the real face of Irish racism.

Son_of_Tuathal

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
If they grow up to love Ireland and be proud of their heritage then great
They won't, not in numbers large enough to justify mass migration. Europe shows us the disaster that lies ahead, especially into the 2nd and 3rd generations. War is coming

Sinbad

They call me a God
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Not quite mixed race but a child in my daughter's school was born to Polish parents whom I am great friends with.

I have no idea if she has an Irish passport or not, she has lived here for 12 years though. She sounds Irish, speaks Irish, acts Irish and in truth is as much Irish as any other Irish child born here over the past 12 years.

She speaks a little polish thanks to her parents, but she does not identify as Polish nor has any desire or love for Poland other than any relatives she has there.

Her parents have now decided to relocate back to Poland, the Irony is that they do not like what Ireland is becoming and they do not like all the Blacks and Muslims roaming the streets of Ireland in their gangs.

The parents originally chose Ireland over the UK as Ireland was not the UK, they now see Ireland as following the footsteps of the UK and becoming a satellite carbon copy.

The poor child will end up in a country she does not know, cant fully integrate into, only partially knows the language and will lose all her friends from Ireland.

El Chaval.

PI Member
Not quite mixed race but a child in my daughter's school was born to Polish parents whom I am great friends with.

I have no idea if she has an Irish passport or not, she has lived here for 12 years though. She sounds Irish, speaks Irish, acts Irish and in truth is as much Irish as any other Irish child born here over the past 12 years.

She speaks a little polish thanks to her parents, but she does not identify as Polish nor has any desire or love for Poland other than any relatives she has there.

Her parents have now decided to relocate back to Poland, the Irony is that they do not like what Ireland is becoming and they do not like all the Blacks and Muslims roaming the streets of Ireland in their gangs.

The parents originally chose Ireland over the UK as Ireland was not the UK, they now see Ireland as following the footsteps of the UK and becoming a satellite carbon copy.

The poor child will end up in a country she does not know, cant fully integrate into, only partially knows the language and will lose all her friends from Ireland.
I was thinking the other day that a lot of Eastern Europeans,in particular those with kids, will move back as Ireland slips into shithole status.
Regarding mixed race kids, it's invariably the absent father rather than the skin colour which causes the identity crisis.
I remember one half caste was arrested during the Supergrass trials for INLA membership. His black neck was spotted under the balaclava during an Easter commemoration. Now, that's integrating.

She'll easily adapt, it's no big deal.

The irony is that the Poles can flee back to their pure ethnostate when Ireland turns into a multicultural dump.

Where will the Irish have to flee to ?
Look around any Irish town, the natives are degenerate, self interested low iq untermenschen (mostly), I look forward to the great cleansing, thankfully the invasion is being turbo charged and there is no way back to their disgusting comfort zone.

Tadhg Gaelach

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
Look around any Irish town, the natives are degenerate, self interested low iq untermenschen (mostly), I look forward to the great cleansing, thankfully the invasion is being turbo charged and there is no way back to their disgusting comfort zone.

Do you think an Islamic Caliphate in Ireland will sort out Mná na Hoorin and their soy boy cuck boyfriends?

Top Bottom