• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

the MGTOW movement. The logical outcome of feminist dominance.

OP
F
the OP is seriously inexperienced and needs to get a grip, women and men are made for each other , the fooktards are the problem, always will be,,
so if you take 100 school leavers today, what percentage of them will spend their whole life with one partner ?

OP
F
it is one prediction from the MGTOW movement is that lots of women cannot find men to support them in any meaningful longterm relationship. Therefore they all get preggers with Sperm doners and allow the taxpayer to pick up the tab.

imagine such a dystopian future ?

Last edited:

TW Tone

PI Member
Don't know where to raise this question, not too comfortable with this thread, but I was wondering if Irish feminists have started doing that Chilean dance/shout El Violador Eres Tu ("You're the rapist").
It's gone worldwide.

It's worth checking out on line if you are not familiar with it.
I like it.
Of course I'm a man, so that opinion has no validity.

OP
F
Brexit Bump.

will the flow of single men into the UK be much diminished ?

will the same fellas now all flow into Ireland instead ?

how will all this affect the rigged-games in the dating world ?

DaftPunkisPlayingAtmyHous

Donator
PI Member
Brexit Bump.

will the flow of single men into the UK be much diminished ?

will the same fellas now all flow into Ireland instead ?

how will all this affect the rigged-games in the dating world ?

Sweden: Working In A Refugee Home

Last edited:

subversive writer

PI Member
Why does one seek to go his own way?
A Cost benefit analysis will show pussy has become weaponised and is dangerous. In layman's terms the system of no fault divorce in this country favours women. A judge can and does take a property from a man and give to to spouse who wishes to leave. The man can be forced to continue to pay the mortgage whislt she lives there with a new bf. A few well placed lies in court and Access to Kids is gone and wages are being garnished by daddy government. They don't even have to get married just be able to show that they lived together for two years

DaftPunkisPlayingAtmyHous

Donator
PI Member
A Cost benefit analysis will show pussy has become weaponised and is dangerous. In layman's terms the system of no fault divorce in this country favours women. A judge can and does take a property from a man and give to to spouse who wishes to leave. The man can be forced to continue to pay the mortgage whislt she lives there with a new bf. A few well placed lies in court and Access to Kids is gone and wages are being garnished by daddy government. They don't even have to get married just be able to show that they lived together for two years
I know a bunch of them who have a kid, the kid is not even 8 months old and the pair have split up already and all the rest. Its fine im live and let live all the way, but I will not be dragged to this low level, I opt out.

Top Bottom