• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

The massive Jewish emmigration from Palestine and why it is problematic.

roc_

PI Member
This is the thing. roc_ is a raging actual anti-Semite in that he wants to keep the exclusion of nearly everything Arabic out of what he labels "Israeli culture"...
More lies and deliberate misrepresention from you as tragic substitute for "argument".

Notwithstanding I don't think I've ever referred to "Israeli culture", I love diversity, I've often said it, and it appears to me that the Jews love it too, judging on what I know of Israelis, some of whom I am proud to count among my friends.

As my favourite thinker put it, "... I think... if it is true that
there are as many minds as there
are heads, then there are as many
kinds of love as there are hearts...".

OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

More lies and deliberate misrepresention from you as tragic substitute for "argument".

Notwithstanding I don't think I've ever referred to "Israeli culture", I love diversity, I've often said it, and it appears to me that the Jews love it too, judging on what I know of Israelis, some of whom I am proud to count among my friends.

As my favourite thinker put it, "... I think... if it is true that
there are as many minds as there
are heads, then there are as many
kinds of love as there are hearts...".
Oh come on.....Even though the majority of people living under the Jewish State in Palestine are Arab, Arab culture outside of the odd things you cannot ignore such as Maimonides and Yehuda Halevi, who both were very much part of the wider Arabic intellectual world of their day, you think should be kept out of the mainstream culture within the Green Line, and that "Arab Israelis" should be kept very much on the margins. Whatever happens the place must not become "Arab". The Jew as the opposite to the Arab which was invented by a Hitlerite who loved Arabic Muslims and hated ALL Jews, and who's work has been appropriated by Hasbara without giving him credit. The "Israelis" who do actually love diversity- they of course exist- you would have difficulty being friends with because they are either Religious Canaanists who hate secular Western Liberalism or else either Hard Leftists or Libertarians who hate the Jewish Supremacy in Palestine and especially hate Hasbara.

Top Bottom