The massive Jewish emmigration from Palestine and why it is problematic.

SwordOfStCatherine

Ulster has had the problem down through the years of people from Canada, Scotland and England with Ulster Scot's ancestry coming over and trying to out savage the most savage local Pastie bap devouring member of the local knee breakers, the most (in) famous of them being George Seawright who managed to get himself chucked out of the 1980s DUP for anti-Catholic sectarianism (sic) before the UK Deep State decided to give the statelet's head some peace by placing several bullets in his head. Thankfully no other of these characters to my knowledge has made much of an impression outside of annoying people in Loyalist pubs.

Palestine has a similar problem only on a much greater level. The Jews coming to Palestine now fall into three categories essentially; one are baal teshuva which means masters of repentance in Hebrew and means non-Orthodox Jews who have converted to Orthodox Judaism often for reasons more to do with wanting a strong identity in order to fill a void in their lives than actually wanting to commune with Hashem, psychologically and sociologically they are quite similar to the Salafi Jihadists who come from comfortable assimilating bourgeois homes in the West but in order to "find themselves" go off to the Levant or Somalia or wherever to give the locals serious headaches and worse. For these lads often only the West Bank will do but the infest the rest of the country. These people are lunatic extremists.

Next comes economic immigrants from Eastern Europe who have managed to discover a Jewish granny (you are from the Ukraine or Moldavia the chances are that you have a Jewish granny or great granny at least)- most of the time these people are "hawkish" but they are also pretty cynical in their approach to Zionism, they have produce both above average "refuseniks" (people who refuse to serve in the IDF outright rather than sulk off to a Yeshiva or claim mental illness on moral and/or political grounds) but also gangsters (they managed to push the Druze out of the pimping "trade"- Palestinian Jewish organized crime is heavily made up of Eastern European new arrivals and incredibly brutal), it has to be said though that often these people are economic immigrants to Palestine because on good grounds the EU won't have them. Than comes the out of control homosexuals who have made Tel Aviv a city where 25 per cent of the population lead a homosexual lifestyle.

All in all not exactly the type of people you want arriving in bulk into your country and a major headache for the Post-Zionist State that hopefully will emerge.

There is a hilarious book written by the brilliant sociologist, novelist and art critic Wyndam Lewis called "The Jews: Are they human?" which pokes fun both at Jews and at anti-Semites The thing is that contrary to both Jewish supremacists and actual anti-Semites Jews are indeed human. German Jews who's families immigrated to Palestine or found themselves in Palestine in the dramas after WWII have largely found themselves back in Germany- fulfilling the prophecy of Hans Joachim Schoeps the greatest scholar on the Bible, Second Temple Judaism and Early Christianity of the 20 th century who even those his ideas and theories have now become accepted doctrine in a lot of cases in academia has been shoved down the memory hole by neurotic Zionist Jewish academic activists on the grounds that he was a "Nazi Jew" which is pretty sick given how both his parents died in Hitler's camps, he was however an anti-Zionist Jewish German Nationalist both before and after WWII. The thing is that if offered the choice between living in Palestine with the mounting cruelty, the paranoia, the poverty, the cultural poverty necessitated by the Zionist project, the whole mess is it any wonder that Jews of sensibility once they get their degree or training want to leg it out of Palestine? After all as a Jewess from the Zionist project told me today "Palestine is not my homeland, North Africa is my homeland". Leaving Palestine is not for these Jews the same thing as it is for an indigenous Palestinian to leave. I can well understand on a human level why they want to get out, marry a Goy and forget the whole thing. Jews are human.

Here is the problem. The Jews who are emigrating from Palestine are generally humane, intelligent and civilized human beings and the Jews who are immigrating are generally cruel, thick as bricks and if they are not that have warped rationality and are essentially savages. One of the reasons that is not discussed about the collapse of the "Israeli Left" has been emigration. Meretz are in the mess they are in now because their voters are increasing leaving the country and they cannot reach out to Mizrahi without coming to terms with the horrific history of "Labour Zionism" which they are not prepared to do.

As many as 1 million Israelis have left for the U.S.

Home of the Holocaust becomes a haven for young Israeli migrants

Anglophile

PI Member
I thought anti Semites really had their knickers in a twist over Jews emigrating to Israel.

Oh well.... :)

OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

Fascinating indeed and ironic given how the Shamir government did it's best to keep out the Falashas.

I would say that the late Rebbe Meir Kahane would fit into the former but from what I have read his religion was a plumage.
Actually Kahane was incredibly pro the Falashas and he really strongly stood up for the Yemeni community when they really needed friends. He was a Jewish supremacist of the most psycho sort however when it came to racism within the Jewish ethno-Religious tribal confederacy he was incredibly anti-racist. He bitterly attacked the racism of the Zionist establishment against brown and black Jews. He was a total crazy and most of his ideology was downright evil however he remains a fascinating character.

OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

I thought anti Semites really had their knickers in a twist over Jews emigrating to Israel.

Oh well.... :)
I am a Philo-Semite essentially Tele- however I do not believe in tolerating severe messing from anyone. If the best of Jewish society in Palestine leg it as soon as they can than chances for a peaceful settlement of the problem of Zionist colonialism become slimmer and slimmer. Especially with global Jewry or those with a Jewish granny off loading their trash on Palestine.

Anglophile

PI Member
I am a Philo-Semite essentially Tele- however I do not believe in tolerating severe messing from anyone. If the best of Jewish society in Palestine leg it as soon as they can than chances for a peaceful settlement of the problem of Zionist colonialism become slimmer and slimmer. Especially with global Jewry or those with a Jewish granny off loading their trash on Palestine.
You're a 'Philo-Semite' - and I'm the Queen of Romania.......... ;)

OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

My, my, I always presumed that you were a Yeshiva laddie as opposed to a Jewess, let alone a Jewess within the High Aristocracy of Romania.
:eek:

Take off the Jewish supremacist or even just the Zionist goggles and you will see that I am Philo-Semitic just not in a sycophantic way, I seriously doubt that anyone will ever bother to be sycophantic towards Ulster Prod converts to Catholicism even though I think we are above average in terms of being interesting objectively but if they did I would tell them to get out of my veins and into the hell fire. Not being a sycophant does not mean hatred. I in general both love Jews and anti-Semites, I enjoy the obsessive nature and megalomania of both- however I think both groups can be dangerous to both themselves and others. I can also be both dangerous to self and others however through the Mercy of Hashem I learned pretty early to try and surround myself with people who will criticize me when I need to be criticized and do so in a loving way.

OP
SwordOfStCatherine

SwordOfStCatherine

This is the thing. roc_ is a raging actual anti-Semite in that he wants to keep the exclusion of nearly everything Arabic out of what he labels "Israeli culture" even though most if not nearly all of the high points of Jewish culture came out of the Judeo-Arabic culture that Zionism in an often sadistic manner destroyed. This has done tremendous cultural damage to Jews as such however because of the success of Zionism in colonizing Palestine, in terms of the other goals it set itself it has basically failed, and in some areas not just failed but what it saw as problem made so much worse. Though he is insanely anti-Christian, though very much Pro-Muslim, I have ordered the book Semites by Gil Anidjar who is a serious Jewish thinker. It looks like it could be quite interesting.

Semites: Race, Religion, Literature | Gil Anidjar

""We do not want Israelis to become Arabs. We are bound by duty to fight against the spirit of the Levant that corrupts individuals and society." - David Ben Gurion expressing his fear that Arab Jews might Semitize so to speak European Jews in Palestine.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
Another Jewish thread from Catherine.
The Jews functional status as a chosen people ceased forever with the birth of Jesus Christ.
The OP poster seems to want to restore it with endless threads on Jewish supremacy etc.

Top Bottom