The Mandela effect

MilesMorales

PI Member
I was reading this thread thinking ok ill take a look, googled "The Mandela Effect", it came up with various different effects, this stuff is wacky.

I know for a fact the A Team van was black with a red stripe, I watched the show all the time, and now its turns out the van is black, grey with a red stripe.

BULL SHIT, it was always Black with a red stripe.

Anderson

PI Member
Digging up this old thread because I came across this earlier today, a CEO of a company had actually claimed that his software is being affected by this claimed effect.

NECS clients of our food distribution ERP software have been reporting data on their reports and dashboards, which do not appear to be accurate. This causes NECS technical support to spend a large amount of time and resources helping clients determine if there is a problem such as a software bug, corrupted data, etc. However when the data is manually audited, including analyzing the SQL data tables, hardcopy invoices, etc., the data on reports and dashboards are proven to be accurate and correct. It becomes only the clients memory of what the figures should be as the cause of the problem.

These types of issues causes wasted time for both NECS technical support staff and our clients. In fact as much as 20% of our technical support resources are used to deal with these issues, so our bottom line is affected. NECS, Inc. believes that we are the first technology company to come out and express what may be happening. It is related to quantum physics and a phenomena that has been named “The Mandela Effect”. The purpose of this video is to explain what has been occurring utilizing the names / item descriptions of commonly known foodservice inventory. This will be more easily explained than using specific customer data, which would not be known by other NECS clients, or anyone else watching this video.

Company President Christopher Anatra, has also written a blog article explaining this. You can find it here: https://necs.com/blog-article.php?id=48

Interesting subject. Theory is all these Mandela effects, are the establishment re editing different details in popular culture tv and film via Photoshop and cgi software and then posting them on global platforms like youtube to create sensationalism, promoting the idea of alternative dimensions or whatever can be used to distract people. Software also exists to seek out all copies of what it is you wish to replace, a sort of search and destroy program. So not a huge feat to achieve.

Remember all films celluloid or digtal are essentially a series of thousands of photographs taken in consecutive order then ran through like a flick book played back.

Old black and white films and photos can be coloured in and new images and dialogue entered in, been done for a few years now.

All the supposed Mandela effects are to do with images of things we have seen in the past and we hold a memory of them. So when confronted with an apparent change in that recorded experience our minds naturally are confused and try to find solutions and question the quality of our memory or start to venture into fantastical ideas of other dimensional timelines etc., til the mind finds a satisfactory conclusion. And the more a mind can't find a solution, the more bewildering the experience appears, reinforcing the idea that the Mandela effect must have some truth to it.

But there are no reported cases in a person's everyday life were they wake up to find 10grand in the trouser pocket swearing blindingly to themselves there was only a fiver in the pocket the night before:)

Interesting subject. Theory is all these Mandela effects, are the establishment re editing different details in popular culture tv and film via Photoshop and cgi software and then posting them on global platforms like youtube to create sensationalism, promoting the idea of alternative dimensions or whatever can be used to distract people. Software also exists to seek out all copies of what it is you wish to replace, a sort of search and destroy program. So not a huge feat to achieve.

Remember all films celluloid or digtal are essentially a series of thousands of photographs taken in consecutive order then ran through like a flick book played back.

Old black and white films and photos can be coloured in and new images and dialogue entered in, been done for a few years now.

All the supposed Mandela effects are to do with images of things we have seen in the past and we hold a memory of them. So when confronted with an apparent change in that recorded experience our minds naturally are confused and try to find solutions and question the quality of our memory or start to venture into fantastical ideas of other dimensional timelines etc., til the mind finds a satisfactory conclusion. And the more a mind can't find a solution, the more bewildering the experience appears, reinforcing the idea that the Mandela effect must have some truth to it.

But there are no reported cases in a person's everyday life were they wake up to find 10grand in the trouser pocket swearing blindingly to themselves there was only a fiver in the pocket the night before:)
The establishment would have no control over all the people who may possess a vhs copy of the likes of the A team or the moonraker movie. I am sure a lot of them still exist. I remember little(black and red) A team vans for sale in Quinnsworth in the toy section, and my brother had a star wars comic book with that robot (no silver leg that I recall). Surely bits and pieces like that are still knocking around.
For the record I recall the moonraker girl had braces, that's how her and the big lad got together, but had she the braces removed at the end of the film?

The establishment would have no control over all the people who may possess a vhs copy of the likes of the A team or the moonraker movie. I am sure a lot of them still exist. I remember little(black and red) A team vans for sale in Quinnsworth in the toy section, and my brother had a star wars comic book with that robot (no silver leg that I recall). Surely bits and pieces like that are still knocking around.
For the record I recall the moonraker girl had braces, that's how her and the big lad got together, but had she the braces removed at the end of the film?
Of course there be no control over VHS copies. A person who still owns original item proves the tampered online version is a hoax.
In the case of aforementioned moonraker of brace girl, the clip is altered through cgi or a newer software called ' 'augmented reality' ( not as sci fi as sounds, a more near perfect cgi were added in pics and images look the same as regular images).
The altered clip is sent to the server and overwrites the original clip stored there. Just like when a computer document is saved it asks if you wish to replace original.
In the case of popular film clip from an official film company , with say millions of views. It's not millions views of millions of copies, rather millions viewing the one copy.
Of course people save clips and upload them continuously, creating more copies online. But the tracking software exists to trace any clip by wordsearch and have it written over by doctered version

Top Bottom