• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

The Look of the Irish - Redifining the Irish person | Saffa Musleh | TEDxWexford

Hey, little Irish kids... do you think you might have a mental health issue? Go On... lets us suggest it you... you can be a special little victim all your life...

Hi I'm Patrick and my mental issue is.... I gender identity as...

A few jibes from you isn't a "demolition", lol. The RCC position is that human life is sacred and should be defended if a window exists to do so. It ain't nuthin' else.

Mainstream science mostly confines itself to the realm of matter and if only matter is true and everything is just a set of mechanical processes then we're all nothing but glorified machines. Yelling the word "strawman" doesn't let you squiggle of out that little cul de sac.

If you require "evidence", that little girls sharing a toilet with mentally ill men is problematic, then I just don't know what more I can do for you, dude. I know this makes your head explode but issuing a few modest planning regulations on this matter is something that should not distress sensible people. "a demagogues dream", lol. And he gives out to me about strawmen?
The RCC pro-life position is no less or no more rigorous than the ethical vegan argument for not eating meat.

Science "confines itself to" (or at least it should) empirical verification of plausible hypotheses. You're confusing normative value judgement with science.

As it stands the state is more likely to force businesses to let trangendered (or those who claim to be so) men use female changing and/or toilet facilities. So state meddling is almost certainly to be in the opposite direction to what you're proposing. I oppose both.

While I think reasonable accommodations should be made (at the discretion of the business owner), it should be remembered that such individuals are a minuscule percentage of the population. This is a non issue.
Business owners need the state to set their toilet policies no more than they need civil servants to wipe their backsides.

Last edited:
The RCC pro-life position is no less or no more rigorous than the ethical vegan argument for not eating meat.

Science "confines itself to" (or at least it should) empirical verification of plausible hypotheses. You're confusing normative value judgement with science.

As it stands the state is more likely to force businesses to let trangendered (or those who claim to be so) men use female changing and/or toilet facilities. So state meddling is almost certainly to be in the opposite direction to what you're proposing. I oppose both.

While I think reasonable accommodations should be made (at the discretion of the business owner), it should be remembered that such individuals are a minuscule percentage of the population. This is a non issue.
Business owners need the state to set their toilet policies no more than they need civil servants to wipe their backsides.
The Catholic prolife argument is to save as many lives as one can including the pregnancy situation. It's both rigorous and logical. Nuthin' to do with veganism.

I'm outlining the limitations of science and my previous remarks are on point.

The state should not be endorsing the "transgender" lunacy full stop.

The Catholic prolife argument is to save as many lives as one can including the pregnancy situation. It's both rigorous and logical. Nuthin' to do with veganism.

I'm outlining the limitations of science and my previous remarks are on point.

The state should not be endorsing the "transgender" lunacy full stop.
It's of a dogmatic, first principle nature and impractical, just like the extreme animal rights nutcases.

I think you're confusing normative value judgements with empiricism.

The state shouldn't be involved, fullstop. This is a non-issue.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account

An enricher talking about "reshaping Irish identity" and the "new Irish. " This is population replacement. Pure and simple.

LOl. they deleted all the comments and blocked further comments on this video - there were about 50 comments - all very critical of this woman and her arrogance. It seems TEDX are all for free speech - as long as it's their own lying propaganda that being spoken.