The lies and selective reporting of the Irish Media.

Storybud2

PI Member
Do the Irish people hate their own country?

I often wondered and i think it may be down to the colonial thing deep down, we trust and submit to our elites and masters like no other.
it s really down to the Fake News media, Peter Casey rightly highlighted the disgraceful case of the traveler families getting top of the line detached FREE housing off people who actually PAY FOOKING TAX when young working couples could only dream of getting a mortgage for similar houses and PAY FOR THEM over 30 years,, he also got 23% of the vote when all the FAKE NEWS were against him and REFUSED to publish the poll taken the weekend before the election showing him on 23%,,

NOWHERE in Western society has anybody got 23 x times their REPORTED vote of 1% the weekend before an election,

I come from the starting point that the Fake News is lying to me every day regarding politics and far left ideology, especially when it comes
to mass third world immigration and population replacement outside D4, you think we have a housing crisis now ??? Jeez,, wait for the
bogus asylum seeker generation to jump on the free housing list,, it should be kicking off in the next couple of years as these kids all
hit their early 20s, plus the thousands and thousands the LYING Abortion Taoiseach is letting in every month ,,

TW Tone

PI Member
Do the Irish people hate their own country?

I often wondered and i think it may be down to the colonial thing deep down, we trust and submit to our elites and masters like no other.

I have often pointed out to Americans that the phrase they use, the 'Fighting Irish' is baloney

Unless the phrase refers to drunken Saturday night brawls.

Jim

PI Member
The MSM are complicit in keeping not only the horrors that mass migration will bring down on the heads of the Irish people , but they are complicit in keeping under wraps, and the people ignorant to other Globalist agenda, like Weather Engineering. They as this Documentary clearly states , are keeping the people mass Distracted with trivial nonsense.

Last edited:

ShumanTheHuman

PI Member
I have often pointed out to Americans that the phrase they use, the 'Fighting Irish' is baloney

Unless the phrase refers to drunken Saturday night brawls.
Always think of this, which I think was posted somewhere else on this site, now when people talk of the Fighting Irish Spirit

Last edited:
Top Bottom