The lies and selective reporting of the Irish Media.

bugs

PI Member
Today on RTE news three stories in a row.

1. Israel has shot some demonstrators, RTE quotes Israeli military sources as the factual source.
2. Racism conference in Ireland, we have 'obligations' to UN to ensure diversity goes peaceful (apparently).
3. New Zealand story (angry white man).

I am surprised we haven't volunteered to take in those African thugs who hijacked that oil vessel who rescued them (the insurance company underwriting that vessel should tell them to take a walk)
Recently a person I know well decided to send a cheque to Mr Michael Keane editor RTE NEWS
on condition he could only forward the cheque for payment of the tv licence if RTE amended their reporting of semitic crime .
the letter pointed out that Israel is composed of 80% non semitic people and their prime ministers father was born in warsaw and both sides of grandparents were from Belarus --these people are not Hebrews and historically never met a Hebrew however they are the biggest murderers of semitic people on the planet each year they kill thousands of Palestinians and some Lebanese and Syrians and Jordanians most/all of whom are semitic .
NONE OF THIS IS REPORTED AS ANTISEMITISM OR AN ANTISEMETIC CRIME .

the Israelis shout frequently that their reason /permission for their ethnic cleansing and genocide is in the bible where GOD HAS PROMISED THIS LAND TO THE HEBREWS .
when a person who has merely read a couple of books on the subject asks them do they know any Hebrews have they even met one and if your ethnic base is Russia which has no Hebrew population how could you claim this land,
as you are stealing it now from two groups one the palestians who own the land and then the religious owners the Hebrews who claim it -they have major problems dealing with this .
------------------how should my friend proceed --is the giving of the licence fee to rte newsroom payment --will RTE forward the money and say nothing --is there any more milage to be got from this in order to change the reporting of true antisemitism . what do you all think --
it is a small gesture 160 euros worth however no reply from Mr Keane --how would we get a reply to the charge of anti-Semitism by the RTE NEWSROOM and the non/conditional payment of the tv licence as a result . slan bugs
my friend sent the letter to each newsroom in the country --no reply -no interest .
nb this sites spell checker will spellcheck Hebrew but will not spell check irish .slan again bugs

Toby Carlton-Hogge

PI Member
Recently a person I know well decided to send a cheque to Mr Michael Keane editor RTE NEWS
on condition he could only forward the cheque for payment of the tv licence if RTE amended their reporting of semitic crime .
the letter pointed out that Israel is composed of 80% non semitic people and their prime ministers father was born in warsaw and both sides of grandparents were from Belarus --these people are not Hebrews and historically never met a Hebrew however they are the biggest murderers of semitic people on the planet each year they kill thousands of Palestinians and some Lebanese and Syrians and Jordanians most/all of whom are semitic .
NONE OF THIS IS REPORTED AS ANTISEMITISM OR AN ANTISEMETIC CRIME .

the Israelis shout frequently that their reason /permission for their ethnic cleansing and genocide is in the bible where GOD HAS PROMISED THIS LAND TO THE HEBREWS .
when a person who has merely read a couple of books on the subject asks them do they know any Hebrews have they even met one and if your ethnic base is Russia which has no Hebrew population how could you claim this land,
as you are stealing it now from two groups one the palestians who own the land and then the religious owners the Hebrews who claim it -they have major problems dealing with this .
------------------how should my friend proceed --is the giving of the licence fee to rte newsroom payment --will RTE forward the money and say nothing --is there any more milage to be got from this in order to change the reporting of true antisemitism . what do you all think --
it is a small gesture 160 euros worth however no reply from Mr Keane --how would we get a reply to the charge of anti-Semitism by the RTE NEWSROOM and the non/conditional payment of the tv licence as a result . slan bugs
my friend sent the letter to each newsroom in the country --no reply -no interest .
nb this sites spell checker will spellcheck Hebrew but will not spell check irish .slan again bugs
Hope the lad wiped his hoop with it, pal

Toby Carlton-Hogge

PI Member
I am not smart enough to know what you mean please explain. bugs
No problem B

Keane should treat these nutters with the contempt they deserve,hence the drawing of a cheque sharply across his hoop would seem to me to appropriate.

Hope I cleared up that mystery Mr B.

Wolf

PI Member
I am not smart enough to know what you mean please explain. bugs
That's the site pervert with a fixation on male poster's arseholes you're replying to.
Pay no heed.

TW Tone

PI Member
Today on RTE news three stories in a row.

1. Israel has shot some demonstrators, RTE quotes Israeli military sources as the factual source.
2. Racism conference in Ireland, we have 'obligations' to UN to ensure diversity goes peaceful (apparently).
3. New Zealand story (angry white man).

I am surprised we haven't volunteered to take in those African thugs who hijacked that oil vessel who rescued them (the insurance company underwriting that vessel should tell them to take a walk)
I notice that in the RTE news the first casualty figures listed are the Israelis. Then, as an afterthought, the Palestinian casualties--five or six times greater.

And of course they named an Israeli man who was killed.
Did you ever in all these years of slaughter, hear RTE giving any of the Palestinian dead the dignity of a name?

And you are right about RTE's eager recourse to Israeli warmongers for comment.
When did you hear a Palestinian spokesman explaining how his people view things?
Of course it was ever thus. I remember how Pat Kenny and the rest of the RTE mediocrities had open microphones every day for Brits justifying the invasion of Iraq. Never one Iraqi.

RTE are the lowest of the low.

Karloff

PI Member
RTE celebrating 'diversity' on the 9 o clock news now. One 'expert' saying how some areas of North Dublin inner city now have a foreign majority and how this is a very good thing.

Apparently 8% of Irish people have a problem with immigration according to a poll, how true that is i do not know. The main beneficiaries of mass immigration are people like Pat Kenny who can get Au Pairs (bit old i know) or gardeners on the cheap and all employers... the rich in other words, there is a large streak of moral cowardice in Irish people though where they are obsessed with how they are perceived and don't want to be seen as 'bad' according to the elite standard so they are up for whatever new campaign the media heralds and champions.

Every political issue comes down to the 'rich', every one - their interests, our interests and how they collide and how the media's job is to make it look like those collisions do not exist.

Top Bottom