The lies and selective reporting of the Irish Media.

El Chaval.

PI Member
Seen the headline but of course never read the story as I 100% the Irish scum media to lie and control the narrative regarding immigration,,

the gang attack in Asbourne ? a black gang but the lying media would never talk about this incredible reality of gangs from sub-saharan bogus asylum seekers beating up Irish kids in Asbourne ??

Housing crisis / homeless etc,, NEVER a mention of the tens of thousands of Irish houses been given away freely to the third world ?

My favourite is lies they spread about employment ?? Irish people are more likely to be unemployed than immigrants ?? but never broken down into Nationality or if so many welfare tourists from the third world with Irish passports are now considered Irish ? ? the lies and deceit from the scum media are simply off the scale,,

The constant free exposure they give to the usual lunatic left fascists (who,, by the way ,, all live in leafy D4) makes me puke,, Example, the Emily logan type of utter fooking lunatics who virtue signal for a living and despise real Irish people in IRELAND ,, NEVER voted for her but it is truly appalling how these fookwits get so much influence,,
Yes, Africans attain Irish citizenship, claim the dole, and then the leftists jiggle the figures and say the "Irish" are more likely to claim the dole.

El Chaval.

PI Member
RTE = Raidió Teilifís Éngland.

Just today, on the Marr show, John Major claimed that Brexit will lead to the breakup of the UK.

This is relevant to us ending England's ongoing occupation in our country and its reunification - but not a word from the Vichy State broadcaster.
Yes, Gerry Adams made a similar claim....that Brexit could lead to a break up of the UK, then a few months later launched the SF Remain campaign.

Talk Back

PI Member
RTE = Raidió Teilifís Éngland.

Just today, on the Marr show, John Major claimed that Brexit will lead to the breakup of the UK.

This is relevant to us ending England's ongoing occupation in our country and its reunification - but not a word from the Vichy State broadcaster.
RTE must be monitoring this website - because they did mention what Major said on the 6 news ;-)

Reactions: Jim

sighthound

PI Member
new zealand might have been better off letting in a downs syndrome child being peaceful people she is unlikely to try to murder 50 citizens, but by letting in the origial 50 citizens without question they caused one of their own citizans to flip and go on a murderous rampage in the mosque. If they had let in a downs symdrome person he may not have been so inspired or angered go figure.

Wolf

PI Member
Lot of anger on this thread, mostly by bottom feeders who toss out the auld cliches and the same auld rhetoric.

As a sensible poster, I might give this barrel of bile a miss.
Good boy Myres, always good for a laugh.......
Dope.:D:D:D

Not sure if this was put somewhere else, but the thread is about media and reporting, hopefully not too far from the threads concerns, at least some reported on this today, but maybe just tabloids, leo fiddling while rome burns. He has his priorities right, getting on tv and meeting the stars, but i didnt see it on any of the actual papers today, maybe again the tabloids did but i didnt read any.

When is the Taoiseach not the Taoiseach? Apparently when he’s writing fan mail to his musical idols.
Extra.ie was finally able to publish details of a handwritten letter from Taoiseach Leo Varadkar to pop idol Kylie Minogue today, after TWO attempts by his Department to prevent its release.
The short letter, dated October 3 from Mr Varadkar to Kylie – penned on official Office of the Taoiseach headed paper and signed ‘Leo V Taoiseach (Irish Prime Minister)’ – the Taoiseach confessed to being a ‘huge fan’ and expressed his desire to welcome his idol to Ireland personally.
The letter has been treated like the third secret of Fatima by Department officials who twice sought to have the document exempt from Freedom of Information legislation, claiming it was written by Mr Varadkar in a ‘personal capacity’.
They insisted ‘it does not relate to matters arising in the course of, or for, the purpose of the Taoiseach’s performance of his functions as the head of Government.’

valamhic

DEPORTED
PI Member
Today on RTE news three stories in a row.

1. Israel has shot some demonstrators, RTE quotes Israeli military sources as the factual source.
2. Racism conference in Ireland, we have 'obligations' to UN to ensure diversity goes peaceful (apparently).
3. New Zealand story (angry white man).

I am surprised we haven't volunteered to take in those African thugs who hijacked that oil vessel who rescued them (the insurance company underwriting that vessel should tell them to take a walk)
Ireland has an obligation to the UN to obey the Aarhus Convention for Energy, Telecommunications and town and country planning. I don't see it being done.

Top Bottom