The lies and selective reporting of the Irish Media.

OrderoftheDragon

PI Member
Compare and contrast.........

"She and her husband had emigrated from Sri Lanka in 1990, initially living in Buckinghamshire and then moving to Dublin in 2015. "

How can these people be considered Irish, in any form ? 25 years living in the UK........pathetic.

Catalpa

PI Member

"She and her husband had emigrated from Sri Lanka in 1990, initially living in Buckinghamshire and then moving to Dublin in 2015. "

How can these people be considered Irish, in any form ? 25 years living in the UK........pathetic.
Good Question!

But if the kiwis overseeing this rejected this family on the basis of the girl having DS then that is pretty sick decision making IMO.

I thought they prided themselves on being 'Tolerant'?

Greengoose

PI Member
Good Question!

But if the kiwis overseeing this rejected this family on the basis of the girl having DS then that is pretty sick decision making IMO.

I thought they prided themselves on being 'Tolerant'?
INZ visa services manager Michael Carley said they “sympathise” with the Suhinthans, but said the parents were warned of this potential outcome.

Storybud2

PI Member
Seen the headline but of course never read the story as I 100% the Irish scum media to lie and control the narrative regarding immigration,,

the gang attack in Asbourne ? a black gang but the lying media would never talk about this incredible reality of gangs from sub-saharan bogus asylum seekers beating up Irish kids in Asbourne ??

Housing crisis / homeless etc,, NEVER a mention of the tens of thousands of Irish houses been given away freely to the third world ?

My favourite is lies they spread about employment ?? Irish people are more likely to be unemployed than immigrants ?? but never broken down into Nationality or if so many welfare tourists from the third world with Irish passports are now considered Irish ? ? the lies and deceit from the scum media are simply off the scale,,

The constant free exposure they give to the usual lunatic left fascists (who,, by the way ,, all live in leafy D4) makes me puke,, Example, the Emily logan type of utter fooking lunatics who virtue signal for a living and despise real Irish people in IRELAND ,, NEVER voted for her but it is truly appalling how these fookwits get so much influence,,

Irish Warrior

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account

They're Irish to the West Brits reporting the story.
Unless you haven't noticed it's a small minority of West Brits like Sinn Fein and PBP with their Brit import mates trying to shout down the native Irish the most.
Delusional, ignorant scum.

Karloff

PI Member
Today on RTE news three stories in a row.

1. Israel has shot some demonstrators, RTE quotes Israeli military sources as the factual source.
2. Racism conference in Ireland, we have 'obligations' to UN to ensure diversity goes peaceful (apparently).
3. New Zealand story (angry white man).

Seen the headline but of course never read the story as I 100% the Irish scum media to lie and control the narrative regarding immigration
I am surprised we haven't volunteered to take in those African thugs who hijacked that oil vessel who rescued them (the insurance company underwriting that vessel should tell them to take a walk)

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
For the Anti-Irish media, the really great thing about this story is being able to put the words "Irish family" over a family of brown people.

Talk Back

PI Member
RTE = Raidió Teilifís Éngland.

Just today, on the Marr show, John Major claimed that Brexit will lead to the breakup of the UK.

This is relevant to us ending England's ongoing occupation in our country and its reunification - but not a word from the Vichy State broadcaster.

Top Bottom