• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

The LGBT Movement was founded by Jews- Magnus Hirschfeld and Arthur Kronfeld

Clanrickard

PI Member
Jews were at the heart of all great human rights' movements in the 20th Century - whether it
was LGBT, Women's, Trade Unions ( US ), anti Apartheid, Black Civil Rights etc.

Great people - proud record.(y)
You look at the lumpen Neanderthals who display their antisemitism ( a few here included) and think that the Jews are 0.02% of the world's population yet have won 22% of all Nobel prizes.

P

Piposter

Non Registered Member
Their graveyard in Merrion Row sohuld be turned into a monument to their victims. Pure and utter filth. Note their slappers were into "charity". Link here.
Glanced through the site there. I grew up near Marlay Park - I see he represented banking interests.

Dublin Stan

PI Member
Glanced through the site there. I grew up near Marlay Park - I see he represented banking interests.
These Huguenot parasites robbed Ireland dry and set up their banking by robbing the Irish during the Penal Laws which they fully supported. These "people" should be made live with who and what they are. There is a lot in that site, if you read it properly without doffing your cap. They were let off far too lightly.

SwordOfStCatherine

Praising Hitler. Wow! Just.............wow!
When the Jewish Broadcasting Service says basically the same things as "The Doc" there it is not anti-Semitism (see below) but when "The Doc" says it over on PoliticalIrish.com it is. If you wanted to actually fight anti-Semitism on this thread you would have brought up the fact that on these Isles even more than Paisley Mor Baron Rabbi Immanuel Jakobovits was a prophetic public voice as regards homosexualism.

Last edited:
P

Piposter

Non Registered Member
You look at the lumpen Neanderthals who display their antisemitism ( a few here included) and think that the Jews are 0.02% of the world's population yet have won 22% of all Nobel prizes.
I'm Cromagnon actually.

oldsoul

PI Member
Does anyone on this thread not agree that the teachings of the Catholic church, if practices and enforced to combat the degenerates and new social norms, is the only existing organisation we could utilize to push back against this?
Think about it, if all the 'white nationalists' just went to church as a means of strategising, then, using the core teachings, fight the global homo white genocide agenda under the new banner of Catholics? It would be a way to avoid being pigeon holed by the oligarchs into a fake white identity, engineered for their own use. We would also have our own protection as a religion, the same way Muslims and Jews do ie. they could not crucify everyone for their views if said views are a core belief of the religion we ascribe too. Just doing it alone means we are easily labelled x y z and censored. Just an idea and I'm not a staunch Catholic either. Anyone have any other ideas around organising?

Top Bottom