The Lessons of Libya - A War That Brought Total Societal Collapse

Karloff

PI Member
The Ziobanksters stole 144 tons of gold from the Libyan National Bank. How long do you people think you're going to get away with this genocidal behavior?
I know it was stolen from a Libyan bank but just to add any country who still keeps it's gold in a foreign bank is just asking to lose it now.

It was a peculiar practice related to Cold War alliances whose day is long done.

Anglophile

PI Member
I know it was stolen from a Libyan bank but just to add any country who still keeps it's gold in a foreign bank is just asking to lose it now.

It was a peculiar practice related to Cold War alliances whose day is long done.

There is loadsa water, gold and other precious minerals on the Moon and planets.

American and Israeli genius will ensure there is access to this treasure for all the
world, in decades to come.... :)

missy

PI Member
Jimmy Dore in the US is perhaps a bit repetitive, but he is a patriot.
His analysis of a DemoKrat failed lynching attempt on Tulsi Gabbard is instructive.
Dore's opinion on the McCain woman is spot on.
Jimmy Dore is superb.
Don't necessarily agree with everything he says, but he's brilliant at exposing the hypocrisy of the left & DNC (not that they are the same thing).
Tulsi Gabbard would be my choice for President.

Toby Carlton-Hogge

PI Member
The Ziobanksters stole 144 tons of gold from the Libyan National Bank. How long do you people think you're going to get away with this genocidal behavior?
Why are you posting in large bold print?

Is that because you have lost the ‘argument’.

Please have some respect for our site and it’s users.

Joe McKelvey

PI Member
Well, the Green Resistance is split on this but generally speaking are happy that NATO Muslim Brotherhood rats are being put down.

Top Bottom