The Lessons of Libya - A War That Brought Total Societal Collapse

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
😅😅😅😅😅 This place is hilarious sometimes. Whoever reported that is pathetic. You and Tadghín should take it on the road. 😆😆
Talk to Sub-Saharan Africans about the Brotherly Leader. It was because he believed so strongly that the ethical and the political have to be combined that made the amoral bandits in the various NATO capitals and the Zionist colonial project feel so strongly that he had to be taken and his beloved motherland destroyed. Also I loved the way he would insist in dressing in a traditional North African rather than play pretending at being a Westerner by wearing suits- I think that doing so made him more dignified as opposed to laughable. While I do greatly admire De Valera and Haughey the fact of the matter is that neither the Irish Free State or the Republic of Ireland has had a leader close to the calibre of Co Ghaddafi.

GodsDog

PI Member
Talk to Sub-Saharan Africans about the Brotherly Leader. It was because he believed so strongly that the ethical and the political have to be combined that made the amoral bandits in the various NATO capitals and the Zionist colonial project feel so strongly that he had to be taken and his beloved motherland destroyed. Also I loved the way he would insist in dressing in a traditional North African rather than play pretending at being a Westerner by wearing suits- I think that doing so made him more dignified as opposed to laughable. While I do greatly admire De Valera and Haughey the fact of the matter is that neither the Irish Free State or the Republic of Ireland has had a leader close to the calibre of Co Ghaddafi.
And if we did he'd probably get the same treatment as Gadaffi did

GodsDog

PI Member
No- it was the Libyan people who removed the tyrant from office....and rightly so!
No, A bunch of jihadists backed by the US, french UK Italian, saudi and Qatari governments and 10,000 UN bombs did it.
Most of the Libyan people loved Gadaffi for taking care of them. Except for the islamic jihadist gangsters in the east that the foreigners backed to topple him. Still waiting for all that freedom and democracy to appear. I wonder if they polled the libyan people that are still left alive and asked them whether they would like Gadaffi back and their country back the way it was or whether they would prefer their current US,UN,UK,Qatar,French sponsored (if bombs and murder can be considered sponsorship that is!) "freedom and democracy", what would the result be?

Tyrant my ass! If that's a tyrant then I wish we had one instead of Leo "socks" Varadkar!
Instead, we pay up the ass for privatised medical care and stealth fees for university education etc etc.

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

SwordOfStCatherine

PI Member
No- it was the Libyan people who removed the tyrant from office....and rightly so!
Given the amount of direct democracy under his political guidance in Libya calling him a tyrant is utterly risible. Malcontented Takferi Jihadists backed up by mercenaries and NATO air power do not equal the Libyan people.

Clanrickard

PI Member

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
PI Member
Premium Account
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

That article proves Al Gaddafi's point that there are a lot of straving and ignorant Africans, and that Europeans would be hard pressed to understand them or empathize with them. No racism about it. Al Gaddafi was a proud African who knew his people very well.

GodsDog

PI Member
Is bombing black people to death racist?
Is turning a blind eye while your paid jihadist mercenaries ethnically cleanse them racist?
Or is calling them n*****s somehow worse than murdering them now? :rolleyes:

Because if those things are racist then the UN, US, France, Qatar, Saudi Arabia are a bunch of murdering fucking racists!!

Top Bottom