The Lessons of Libya - A War That Brought Total Societal Collapse

Karloff

PI Member
The lessons of Libya is that the West are agents of chaos and destruction and are the enemies of truly sovereign nations.
The lesson is that the globalisation that is intensifying is not coming with international law and justice attached. Once upon a time i at least thought that if globalisation destroys nations at least there could be some incidental advantages with people being protected by international law but instead in Libya they perverted the concept of international law to promote banditry and anarchy - destroying a peaceful and stable country, we do not need globalised anarchy. We need a Westphalian perspective to be reinserted. If the integrity of the countries of France, UK, Israel, US is sacrosanct as they assert so too should be the integrity of countries like Libya, Syria and Venezuela.

The Potato Mystic

PI Member
The lesson is that the globalisation that is intensifying is not coming with international law and justice attached. Once upon a time i at least thought that if globalisation destroys nations at least there could be some incidental advantages with people being protected by international law but instead in Libya they perverted the concept of international law to promote banditry and anarchy - destroying a peaceful and stable country, we do not need globalised anarchy. We need a Westphalian perspective to be reinserted. If the integrity of the countries of France, UK, Israel, US is sacrosanct as they assert so too should be the integrity of countries like Libya, Syria and Venezuela.
Well, the essence of neo-liberal globalism is unbounded avarice on a planet of limited resources. It's a mutation of the pirate mentality that has long underpinned Anglo-liberal mercantilism. The old laws governing law and peace between nations is being replaced by a more liberal morality of the policeman with a duty to discipline individual "criminals". War now is a police action by exceptionalist globalist states. Given neo-liberal globalism is unbounded avarice on a planet of limited resources and is now entering some kind of late stage what boundaries there might have been have been cast aside as the system struggles to sustain itself.

Karloff

PI Member
Well, the essence of neo-liberal globalism is unbounded avarice on a planet of limited resources. It's a mutation of the pirate mentality that has long underpinned Anglo-liberal mercantilism. The old laws governing law and peace between nations is being replaced by a more liberal morality of the policeman with a duty to discipline individual "criminals". War now is a police action by exceptionalist globalist states. Given neo-liberal globalism is unbounded avarice on a planet of limited resources and is now entering some kind of late stage what boundaries there might have been have been cast aside as the system struggles to sustain itself.
Yes, let me just say it again. The UN under US stooge Ban Ki Moon endorsed the war of aggression against Libya (Putin was on sabbatical at the time and couldn't veto it) under the principle that Libyans had a right to be protected by international actors against abuses by those in power! Now look at the toll of suffering of Libyans that has evolved from that moment - and the silence, the deafening silence. The globalists will have what happened to Libya marked up as a win on their ledger no matter.

Globalisation of anarchy and terror.

Karloff

PI Member
At the time Obama was elected i interpreted it as a sign that Africa was going to get stuffed. Because they had hired a black face i reasoned that they needed a black face and asked myself why they needed a black face and one of the reasons why i considered was that they were going to do something in Africa and they wanted a black face on the front of it.

Thanks Obama

johnhan279

PI Member
Miscalculation imo, to start with an offensive on the capital so soon. It surprises me he didn't start with taking other cities around the capital first(Zawiya, Bani Walid, Zuwarah) and secure the supply lines. Haftar gambled that some militias in Tripoli would pick his side apparantly. They didn't.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member
This post was reported- I rejected the report however Anglophile for your own sake catch yourself on. It will make your life much more rewarding and fulfilling if you do. Col Ghaddafi was a model ruler who achieved a lot more than most Europeans could dream of in terms of being a Light Unto the Nations. You do not get the irony of you posting that image at all though- it was Christians and in particular European Christians who were painted as an innately violent psychos traditionally by Jews, while as Muslims were seen as either second rate Jews or kindly bumpkins.

SwordOfStCatherine

Staff member
PI Member

Hand in Glove - Zionism and Jihadist Terrorism
Bernard Henri-Levy is the biggest promoter of actual anti-Semitism in Europe. His arguments for actual anti-Semitism are often convincing.

The thing is that Col Ghaddafi's peace plan for Palestine would actually benefit a majority of Jews living there. Bernard Henri-Levy has no interest at all in living in Palestine. He is a ridiculous character however a lot of he ruling Elite in the West take or seem to take him very seriously. He is considered a "public intellectual". The more you think about the situation the more weird and messed up it is.

Clanrickard

PI Member
This post was reported- I rejected the report however Anglophile for your own sake catch yourself on. It will make your life much more rewarding and fulfilling if you do. Col Ghaddafi was a model ruler who achieved a lot more than most Europeans could dream of in terms of being a Light Unto the Nations. You do not get the irony of you posting that image at all though- it was Christians and in particular European Christians who were painted as an innately violent psychos traditionally by Jews, while as Muslims were seen as either second rate Jews or kindly bumpkins.
๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜… This place is hilarious sometimes. Whoever reported that is pathetic. You and Tadghรญn should take it on the road. ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Top Bottom