Hot The last movie you watched?

Threads
It wasn't a bad movie. I think you'd need to know a bit about the Gemini and Apollo missions to follow the story more easily.
Without giving the subplot away, I think it remained faithful to Hansen's biography of Armstrong.

Worth going to see but be prepared for 2.5 hour movie!

Threads
Cheap, Kung Fu B Movies can be weirdly watchable, just watched the first movie where Van Damme came to attention 30 years ago,, ( I remember renting it 30 years ago) not as good as IP Man for fight scenes or rurouni kenshin 1, but weirdly, cheap, corny and classic 80s video,

No retreat, No Surrender,,

If you are a martial arts fan (I love it) this was the start of the Kung Fu straight to Video in the 80s that would never have been seen in the cinema,

This launched Van Dammes high kicking career (of course he cannot act) but he was the villain in this one,, and was excellent as a thug,, (with about 2 lines)

I have watched everything from old Garbo, Bogart, all the Film Noir classics and it is like wine,, ignore the bores, if it entertains you, then that's what matters,

Threads
Cheap, Kung Fu B Movies can be weirdly watchable, just watched the first movie where Van Damme came to attention 30 years ago,, ( I remember renting it 30 years ago) not as good as IP Man for fight scenes or rurouni kenshin 1, but weirdly, cheap, corny and classic 80s video,

No retreat, No Surrender,,

If you are a martial arts fan (I love it) this was the start of the Kung Fu straight to Video in the 80s that would never have been seen in the cinema,

This launched Van Dammes high kicking career (of course he cannot act) but he was the villain in this one,, and was excellent as a thug,, (with about 2 lines)

I have watched everything from old Garbo, Bogart, all the Film Noir classics and it is like wine,, ignore the bores, if it entertains you, then that's what matters,
Awful Ninja movies from the 1980s are a guilty pleasure of mine. I watched one recently called Sakura Killers:

Tadhg Ó Raghallaigh

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Roman Polanski: The ninth gate

Good show, stylish and lots of little subtleties to tease out if you're that way inclined.
And Emmanuelle Siegner is quite stunning in her support role as ... whatever she is! LOLlllllllllllll
Frank Langella is delightfully creepy, as usual. I've seen it several times.

Top Bottom