• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

The last movie you watched?

Amster did in fact indicate his predilection for homosexual acts in a previous post. You obviously picked up on that too?
Just because I campaigned tirelessly online on another site and feel I was part of the reason the referendum on gay marriage was passed does not make me poofter. As I said as the time they are going to be jocking each other anyway so why should they not have to get married like normal people? I work with them every day of the eeek and they are grand sound people, having to keep your back to the wall around them is only bullsh1t made up by the homophobics that prowl this site they never once tried to jock me even when I turned my back to one of them by mistake once.

Ire-land

Donator
Premium Account
Just because I campaigned tirelessly online on another site and feel I was part of the reason the referendum on gay marriage was passed does not make me poofter. As I said as the time they are going to be jocking each other anyway so why should they not have to get married like normal people? I work with them every day of the eeek and they are grand sound people, having to keep your back to the wall around them is only bullsh1t made up by the homophobics that prowl this site they never once tried to jock me even when I turned my back to one of them by mistake once.
Tbf, that's comedy gold.

Blow back.

Didnt watch it all as I fell asleep. But it reminded me of a time I went to visit a hooker in a european city i worked in as ye know i worked all over europ e. I had heard about tae bagging from one of the gay lads and meant to ask her for that but jazus couldnt remeber it and mistakenly asked for blow back . didnt click till she farted in me face . Thankfully she wasnt a darkie or I might not be here to tell the story .

Haha
What did you think of it? Found it extremely difficult to watch and I'm generally not very squeamish. Very interesting film though.
Just seemed to be a critique of Fascism- I also found it interesting but it is probably overblown in its portrayal of corruption which is what the film seems to be about.