Hot The last movie you watched?

sparkyplug

Political Irish
Threads

Whats the last movie you watched?

Share and discuss the last film you watch and if you would recommend it.

OP
OP
sparkyplug

sparkyplug

Political Irish
Threads
Just finished watching;
Resident Evil: The Final Chapter

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter is a 2016 science fiction action horror film written and directed by Paul W. S. Anderson. It is the sequel to Resident Evil: Retribution (2012) and the sixth and final installment in the Resident Evil film series, which is loosely based on the Capcom survival horror video game series Resident Evil. The film stars Milla Jovovich, Ali Larter, Shawn Roberts, Ruby Rose, Eoin Macken, William Levy, and Iain Glen. In the film, Alice and her friends are betrayed by Albert Wesker, who gathers the entire forces of Umbrella into one final strike against the apocalypse survivors.

It was released on December 23, 2016, in Japan[6] and on January 27, 2017, in the United States in 2D, 3D and IMAX 3D. The film received mixed reviews and has grossed over $307 million worldwide, becoming the highest grossing film in the franchise.[7]

Resident Evil: The Final Chapter - Wikipedia
Well what can I say, I have followed this series of Movies since the very first installment back in 2002.

This movie was disappointing, it didn't follow any of the previous movie Resident Evil - Retribution, and could have been a separate movie to the Franchise.

We last left Alice in a half destroyed white house filled heavily with Armed soldiers fighting humanity's last stand, the new movie opens up with Alice the only survivor of what appears to have been a Nuclear explosion with everything destroyed and unconnected to the previous movie.

Overall I found the movie disappointing, poorly acted and a general miserable ending to the movie franchise.

OP
OP
sparkyplug

sparkyplug

Political Irish
Threads
Sir there are movies from the 60's that I've only seen recently Wink Smile 2
Well Tbh you cant get better than that.

Always a pleasure to discover a film that passed you by or a classic you missed.

Only recently re-watched Quo vadis again, a far different style of movie from modern days films and a joy to watch.

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Threads
Pale Rider

The Patriot

The Last of the Mohicans.

I watch these over and over

The best

The south should have been a new free country

Anderson

Take the red pill
Donator
PI Member
Political Irish
Threads
Just watched a a movie called the Discovery, made by Netlfix.

not a bad film, especially if like me you love Sci-Fi and supernatural type stuff.

Its a movie made by Netflix so I give them full credit for what they are doing. It also led me to another movie, ill post that below.

One year after the existence of the afterlife is scientifically verified, millions around the world have ended their own lives in order to “get there”. A man and woman fall in love while coming to terms with their own tragic pasts and the true nature of the afterlife.

After watching the Discovery Netflix recommended another scifi type movie, I Origins. It was made in 2014 and it was one of those rare movies that I have missed from watching when it was released.

A molecular biologist and his laboratory partner uncover evidence that may fundamentally change society as we know it.

Top Bottom