• Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Self Moderated The John F. Kennedy assassination

Was Oswald the lone gunman?

• Yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 75.0%

• Total voters
OP
DS86DS

DS86DS

Donator
PI Member
Premium
American deep state assassinated JFK, I think.
The deep state includes the banking sector, military complex and probably a number of politicians.
Indeed. The whole Warren Commission investigation comes across as suspect, somebody slipped a little whisper into their ear about how far down the rabbit hole it was acceptable to venture into most likely.

WHO was actually assassinated in the back of the open top car in Dallas on that fateful day?

Common knowledge that prominent politicians have used secret service agents as body doubles as a decoy at public events for a long time.
Much in the same way stunt doubles employed in film industry, finding a relatively similar looking person to stand in for main actor during car chases and fight scenes.
A bit of right colour skin makeup, the right wig and provided they have roughly similar facial features it's quite effective especially in a moving car when viewed from a distance away.
The pic of "Kennedy" in car on this thread doesn't look the exact same as all other photos of him around this period.

In 1977 Jimmy Carter came into office and looks remarkably like an older version of the person who portrayed " Kennedy". From the standard up close photos of him at the time. Extremely similar facial features.

The history of the Kennedy family pre JFK very dubious with no evidence proving it a real family ancestry.

" Marilyn Monroe" and " Jackie kennedy" share strong facial similarities and quite possibly the female actor playing both roles.

Staged " assassinations " another gag to keep fear in people, hooked into the idea of government presented publicly as real when it's not, and under the thumb of the rulers who hide in the shadows

Saul Goodman

Donator
Premium
PI Member
I was at deeley plaza

OP
DS86DS

DS86DS

Donator
PI Member
Premium
Thanks for reply and info. I havnt a clue how to do that no tech wizard I'm afraid. And meant photos from gallery on phone
I think the software only allows for direct image uploading from phones etc. with premium accounts. I'm not sure how to go about upgrading an account though.

Last edited:

bells of shandon

PI Member
The JFK assassination was a Deep State Coup and a conspiracy of many different elements.To focus on the culprits ,use the old Roman legal question Cui Bono, 'who benefits,
1. LB Johnson ,who ascended into the POTUS, was backed by Texas Oilmen ,who stood to loose their tax write-offs of millions.
LBJ was about to be exposed for his criminality and involvement in Texas murders by his personal Hitman Mac Wallace. On becoming POTUS he rescinded JFK directives.
2. The MOB,who were being hounded by Robert Kennedy, despite fixing the elections of JFK at the request of Joe Kennedy,
who had close ties from his bootlegging days.
3. The CIA, after the botched Bay of Pigs invasion,the firing of Allen Dulles and the threat by JFK to break the CIA into a thousand pieces.
4. The Military Industrial Complex, who were about to lose their financially lucrative Vietnam war.
5. The Israelis,who were building Nuclear weapons at Dimona and were under pressure from JFK to shut it down.
6.The FBI's Herbert Hoover was a neighbour and friend of LBJ, he did not investigate robustly and likely was in on the plot.
7. The Fed Reserve, JFK had printed millions of US dollars backed by Silver ,by-passing the private Fed Resrve printing monopoly of Fed Resrve notes.
The Warren Commission was a cover-up operation and the 180 degree bullet is a derisory insult to the intelligence,
Oswald was the Patsy to keep it simple for simple folk, an old Mob ruse.
The actual hitmen were paid mercenaries,some LBJ hires and some CIA

Last edited:

An Fiach Ban

Donator
PI Member
The CIA coined expression "conspiracy theorist" also stemmed from this event and was/is used to shut down critical thinking about public events that may not match the official explanation.

WHO was actually assassinated in the back of the open top car in Dallas on that fateful day?

Common knowledge that prominent politicians have used secret service agents as body doubles as a decoy at public events for a long time.
Much in the same way stunt doubles employed in film industry, finding a relatively similar looking person to stand in for main actor during car chases and fight scenes.
A bit of right colour skin makeup, the right wig and provided they have roughly similar facial features it's quite effective especially in a moving car when viewed from a distance away.
The pic of "Kennedy" in car on this thread doesn't look the exact same as all other photos of him around this period.

In 1977 Jimmy Carter came into office and looks remarkably like an older version of the person who portrayed " Kennedy". From the standard up close photos of him at the time. Extremely similar facial features.

The history of the Kennedy family pre JFK very dubious with no evidence proving it a real family ancestry.

" Marilyn Monroe" and " Jackie kennedy" share strong facial similarities and quite possibly the female actor playing both roles.

Staged " assassinations " another gag to keep fear in people, hooked into the idea of government presented publicly as real when it's not, and under the thumb of the rulers who hide in the shadows
I was discussing the killing of Col. Gadaffi with a well read lady a few years ago. She told me that the powers that be never actually kill the leaders of nations, they put them out to pasture somewhere - some kind of unwritten rule among them.

bells of shandon

PI Member
I was discussing the killing of Col. Gadaffi with a well read lady a few years ago. She told me that the powers that be never actually kill the leaders of nations, they put them out to pasture somewhere - some kind of unwritten rule among them.
Would you be interested in a bridge I bought from a consortium that included, Allende , Ghadaffi, Saddam.Trujillo, Milosevic, Lumumba, Dag Hammerschoeld , Olaf Palme, etc

Top Bottom