Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in
  • Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

Self Moderated The John F. Kennedy assassination

DS86DS

Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Premium
Who killed JFK?

I personally believe that the CIA and the banking establishment colluded together to have the president killed. John F. Kennedy was known for his stance against the Vietnam War and had stated on occasions that he sought to end a war which had caused the deaths of thousands of American soldiers and military personnel.

This did not bode well with the CIA or the Military Industrial Complex who had power and money at stake for this to be allowed happen. The CIA also understood that Lyndon Johnson was a lot more hawkish on Vietnam and if they could get rid of Kennedy, they would have the man they wanted in the White House.

President Kennedy, like Andrew Jackson before him had promised to smash the corrupt banking system into a million pieces and bring the American economy back under the control of the country and out of the hands of the Federal Reserve banking cartel, who to this day dominate the American and World economy by holding governments to ransom while printing money out of thin air.

What Kennedy had in mind would have benefitted the American people and not just a few shady Central Bankers. To this day, the authorities and Mainstream Media do all they can to convince us of the lone gunman Oswald theory, yet it should always be considered that President Kennedy had made dangerous enemies in high places, including within the CIA and banking system.

5bf635d49c4b165e44eabd18.jpeg

Reactions: bAd

Liberal

PI Member
Who killed JFK?

I personally believe that the CIA and the banking establishment colluded together to have the president killed. John F. Kennedy was known for his stance against the Vietnam War and had stated on occasions that he sought to end a war which had caused the deaths of thousands of American soldiers and military personnel.

This did not bode well with the CIA or the Military Industrial Complex who had power and money at stake for this to be allowed happen. The CIA also understood that Lyndon Johnson was a lot more hawkish on Vietnam and if they could get rid of Kennedy, they would have the man they wanted in the White House.

President Kennedy, like Andrew Jackson before him had promised to smash the corrupt banking system into a million pieces and bring the American economy back under the control of the country and out of the hands of the Federal Reserve banking cartel, who to this day dominate the American and World economy by holding governments to ransom while printing money out of thin air.

What Kennedy had in mind would have benefitted the American people and not just a few shady Central Bankers. To this day, the authorities and Mainstream Media do all they can to convince us of the lone gunman Oswald theory, yet it should always be considered that President Kennedy had made dangerous enemies in high places, including within the CIA and banking system.

View attachment 8778
Kennedy had Addison's disease and was taking a truck full of medication. Do you think sick people like hypothyroid Hilary and Graves' disease Bush make good leaders?

subversive writer

PI Member
Who killed JFK?

View attachment 8778
It was probably Oswald to be honest he had a Russian wife had been to the Soviet Union was an ex Marine. The soviets and Americans are in the midst of a cold war and Kennedy had shafted them on the Cuban missile crisis.

The Communist of the time were experts at brainwashing and psychological manipulation. They could have programmed oswold to do it.

there are plenty of protestants in America who saw Kennedy as possibly disloyal because of his Catholic religion.

The USSR and the us were always knocking off each other and each other's proxy governments with outlandish inventions.

bells of shandon

PI Member
Oswald was the Patsy for the gullible , as were the 15 Muslims with packing knifes that brought down the Twin Towers on 9/11 . plus hit the Pentagon smack in the Audit Office ,where they were tracing the missing 2 Trillion dollars in the accounts,,do not mention Building 7 ,which fell into its own footprint, without being struck by any plane.

bAd

What Kennedy had in mind would have benefitted the American people and not just a few shady Central Bankers.
Not only would it have benefited America to reset the banking system, it would have changed the whole world and the course of history for the better. It would have prevented many evils, including the fraudulent 'War on Terror' and the wholesale industrial murder and displacement of millions of people that caused. That's what has been powering the replacement migration agenda and the build up to the genocide of our ancient European cultures.

We need a new JFK and an international anti-Kalergi Plan alliance to force the murderous lunatics (and their wives) out of banking control once and for all. We need a revolution in freedom of speech to break free of the politically correct prison we've been herded into. All European people need to unite with American patriots to demand the truth about 9/11 so we can turn this totalitarian nightmare around and bring sanity and balance to this world.

TW Tone

PI Member
It was probably Oswald to be honest he had a Russian wife had been to the Soviet Union was an ex Marine.
I knew Marina Oswald for a while in the US. I was involved in linguistics, and she was, if I remember correctly, a graduate student in linguistics at the University of Michigan. We met thru a faculty member there. She was a mature student, obviously. She attended a few conferences that I went to. Don't remember much about her, except that she was a lovely soft-spoken gracious lady.
Good chess player. What a cross she had to bear. And credit to the United States for not kicking her out of the country. The way you described her makes her sound sinister. She wasn't.
Hope she is well wherever she is.

subversive writer

PI Member
I knew Marina Oswald for a while in the US. I was involved in linguistics, and she was, if I remember correctly, a graduate student in linguistics at the University of Michigan. We met thru a faculty member there. She was a mature student, obviously. She attended a few conferences that I went to. Don't remember much about her, except that she was a lovely soft-spoken gracious lady.
Good chess player. What a cross she had to bear. And credit to the United States for not kicking her out of the country. The way you described her makes her sound sinister. She wasn't.
Hope she is well wherever she is.
It's simple objective reasoning. Whilst not everyone in the USSR is in the KGB. They are a very powerful organisation that are very capable of doing mind control

page61

PI Member
It's simple objective reasoning. Whilst not everyone in the USSR is in the KGB. They are a very powerful organisation that are very capable of doing mind control
After many years of deliberation ,I am firmly convinced that Oswald pulled the trigger . Why he did it is a different matter entirely. It could have been the mob etc but that is speculation. I think it has been proven that the shots emulated for the TSD building .Oswald did try to shoot Edwin Walker in his house a few months before and had he succeeded, he would have been a lone nutcase who shot someone who was not as well known as JFK which would have colored peoples opinion.

The Fact that it was the president who was shot has influenced the speculation

Oswald, did not live with Maria, he also used to beat her . He was seeing someone else as they had separated.He visited her the night before and left his wedding ring and cash there

Top Bottom