The jmcc Inspired Bill & Hillary Clinton Appreciation Thread

PO'Neill

PI Member
JMCC wouldn't even have got to secondary school if it wasn't for left wing ideology.

GodsDog

What about Libya?

What about Honduras?

Hillary’s Role in Honduran Coup Sunk US Relations With Latin America to a New Low

What about robbing the earthquake victims in Haiti?

How the Clinton Foundation Got Rich off Poor Haitians | National Review

What about sabotaging Bernie sanders campaign?

2016 Democratic National Committee email leak - Wikipedia

What about laughing about getting a vicious child rapist off on a technicality?

And all that without even mentioning the rather suspicious death of Seth Rich and others!

update:
What about Bill's 27 trips on the Lolita express to Epstien's Island without his bodyguards?

FairstoodtheWind

PI Member
I cant listen to Dr Steve anymore. Hes borderline hysterical at this point. The pitch and tone of his voice has got to be so grating
And there is never any hint of dark clouds in his assessments. Rather listen to Tim Pool or even Jimmy Dore.

Eriugena

PI Member
I cant listen to Dr Steve anymore. Hes borderline hysterical at this point. The pitch and tone of his voice has got to be so grating
And there is never any hint of dark clouds in his assessments. Rather listen to Tim Pool or even Jimmy Dore.
The mindless optimism is irritating, but having said that, he would make a good motivational coach.

Last edited:

gerhard dengler

You're right about there being no hint of any dark clouds I haven't seen many of his videos though.

Top Bottom