The jmcc Inspired Bill & Hillary Clinton Appreciation Thread

Count Bobulescu

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
In the Trump? thread, on May13, 2018 jmcc said:

This is basically Bob the Spammer in action. He just spams threads with e-mail/news feed cut and paste jobs to kill discussion of topics that cast the Democrats and the Clintons in a bad light.
This of course is patently false. Anyone can check the record on PW where I still participate in a variety of threads that have nothing to do with US politics.
On PW I've started 177 threads some of them among the most highly viewed on the site, compared to jmcc's 21.

Notice also that since joining PI in its earliest days, and with a current post count of 872 jmcc has started only three threads, two of which attracted barely thirty posts combined. That speaks loudly to both interest quality and intent.

Bill Clinton last held elective office in January 2001, Hillary in January 2009.
Why on earth would they be relevant to a discussion of the Trump Presidency going forward? We don't hear discussion about other past presidents, or former senators in the Trump? thread. So why hear about the Clintons?

It's because jmcc, the whiney little bitch troller, wants to discuss the Clintons because he wants to take the Trump? thread off topic, because he doesn't like criticism of the CURRENT president.

Criticizing both the R's and D's is fair game for all.

I suggested to jmcc that he was free to discuss the Clintons 24/7/365, ad infinitum, but that he should set up a thread for that purpose, which he has so far refused to do, so I'm doing it for him, and anyone else who wishes to participate.

Have at it peeps.

OP
OP
C

Count Bobulescu

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
The Clinton Foundation (founded in 1997 as the William J. Clinton Foundation),[2] and from 2013 to 2015, briefly renamed the Bill, Hillary & Chelsea Clinton Foundation[3]) is a non-profit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the U.S. tax code. It was established by former President of the United States Bill Clinton with the stated mission to "strengthen the capacity of people in the United States and throughout the world to meet the challenges of global interdependence."[4]Its offices are located in New York City and Little Rock, Arkansas.

Anderson

Take the red pill
Donator
PI Member
Political Irish
Threads
Do you support these two Bob? With all the bad press that surrounds them and the Clinton foundation?

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Threads
They are still important because about 50 million people view her as the american version of The Fat Fuck and are deranged.

OP
OP
C

Count Bobulescu

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
Do you support these two Bob? With all the bad press that surrounds them and the Clinton foundation?
I don't support them unconditionally, as you appear to be asking. I did vote for Hillary, because the alternative was so much worse. Had John Kasich won the R nomination I would have voted for him.

As to the foundation, time will tell. The claims against them/it are so far just broad and unspecific. The DoJ under Obama said the FBI had provided insufficient evidence to support an investigation. That changed under the Trump admin, but we don't know what if any new evidence emerged.

OP
OP
C

Count Bobulescu

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
They are still important because about 50 million people view her as the american version of The Fat Fuck and are deranged.
Ah now Dan, you can do better than that. I never said they were not important, just that discussion of them should be in an appropriate thread, to avoid allegations of trolling.

Anderson

Take the red pill
Donator
PI Member
Political Irish
Threads
I don't support them unconditionally, as you appear to be asking. I did vote for Hillary, because the alternative was so much worse. Had John Kasich won the R nomination I would have voted for him.

As to the foundation, time will tell. The claims against them/it are so far just broad and unspecific. The DoJ under Obama said the FBI had provided insufficient evidence to support an investigation. That changed under the Trump admin, but we don't know what if any new evidence emerged.
How could you even vote for her when you see all the death that surrounds them?

Even if you ignore that it was quite clear from the TV debates that Hillary wanted to attack Russia, at least Trump is attempting to gain peace with countries like North Korea.

When you see Trump today are you pleasantly surprised with his Presidency or would you still be against him?

OP
OP
C

Count Bobulescu

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads
How could you even vote for her when you see all the death that surrounds them?

Even if you ignore that it was quite clear from the TV debates that Hillary wanted to attack Russia, at least Trump is attempting to gain peace with countries like North Korea.

When you see Trump today are you pleasantly surprised with his Presidency or would you still be against him?
I'm a Never Trumper.
Lot's of death surrounds every US President, Trump too, (Palestinians this week). It goes with the territory. I wouldn't get too worked up about it.

Anderson

Take the red pill
Donator
PI Member
Political Irish
Threads
I'm a Never Trumper.
Lot's of death surrounds every US President, Trump too, (Palestinians this week). It goes with the territory. I wouldn't get too worked up about it.
Whats your general opinion of Trump as President so far though?

What is your scorecard?

Dan Óg

Ui Máine
Staff member
Donator
PI Member
Threads

What is your scorecard?
A ridiculous and pointless question. Millions are so brainwashed and deluded that Trump could cure them of cancer and they would still hate him.

OP
OP
C

Count Bobulescu

Donator
Premium Account
PI Member
Threads

What is your scorecard?
What part of NeverTrumper do you not understand?

I feel the same way as the majority. His numbers have been negative almost his entire presidency. Make sure to scroll to the bottom of this link.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

This is the last question I'll answer about Trump in this thread. Want more answers? Take it to the Trump? thread.

Ask me another question about Trump in this thread, and I'll brand you a whiney little bitch troller.

Top Bottom