No Off Topic Posts Allowed The Israeli War Crimes, Terrorism And Humanitarian Abuse Thread.

kalipa44

Donator
Premium Account
I'm not like you I dont condone any violence I never justify why people kill
I look to how the cycle of violence will stop.
Making yourself feel good demonizing one side is what you are good at.
You are now point scoring over the number of Christian deaths
Violence is wrong condoning and justifying it is encouraging those to perpetrate it
It doesn't make me feel good at all but the Palestinians deserve to have their case made known to the world.
You would like if we just shut up and let Israel get on with theft and ethnic cleansing, wouldn't you.

You are still not condemning the atrocious violence that that gang of rabid settlers perpetrated on Palestinian boy.
How you can sit there and condone that behaviour is beyond me. Shame on you

It doesn't make me feel good at all but the Palestinians deserve to have their case made known to the world.
You would like if we just shut up and let Israel get on with theft and ethnic cleansing, wouldn't you.

You are still not condemning the atrocious violence that that gang of rabid settlers perpetrated on Palestinian boy.
How you can sit there and condone that behaviour is beyond me. Shame on you
Don't try to speak for me
Please refer to my previous reply
That poor child is being used by you to score points, you couldn't care less about him.

Who is justifying anything, certainly not me.
One needs to look for a solution, a solution needs two sides to come together in this case, unless you are a BdS devotee and the solution is that one side gets wiped out.
Using the term Zionist in a pejorative way just shows what you think of Jews nothing more.
Do you believe in a two state solution?
Not all Jews are Zionists and not all Zionists are Jews (in fact the majority are not).

I don't think that a Two State Solution even if it was desirable is possible any more.

OP
OP
maxflinn

maxflinn

Donator
Premium Account
From an Israeli newspaper:

Israel, partner in genocides

“The State of Israel is sending weapons to a country that’s carrying out ethnic cleansing. Once one couldn’t even imagine such a thing, but then it turned out that during the 1990s the Rabin-Peres-Meretz government was selling weapons to the genocidal governments of Rwanda and Serbia.

To send weapons to a government that’s guilty of genocide is very similar to (excuse the comparison) sending weapons to Nazi Germany during the Holocaust. Our leaders nevertheless did this knowingly and desecrated the memory of the Holocaust in the process. It’s important to stress that they turned both you and me into criminals, into accessories to a crime and to abettors of genocide.

In Myanmar there is now a textbook example of ethnic cleansing going on, as per the United Nations. Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman can equivocate and lie, but the bitter reality is sad. Israel is the only democratic country, at least according to press reports, that is still sending weapons to Myanmar. European and North American countries have stopped doing so, even though there is no official embargo.”

Last edited:
Primarily the Settlements which is what they were designed to do.

A Democratic Palestinian State with the integration of the colonists who don't have citizenship elsewhere into Palestinian society.
So directly in line with the BdS
That's not going to happen so you are in favour of ongoing conflict
The settlements will be part of the solution

kalipa44

Donator
Premium Account
Don't try to speak for me
Please refer to my previous reply
That poor child is being used by you to score points, you couldn't care less about him.
You speak for me and others all the time and don't tell me what I do or don't care about because you haven't a clue.
I am sickened that a group of grown men would all attack a lone boy like vultures.
You still haven't condemned the attack and as usual you won't. A hypocrite of the highest order.

The point I was making to Telstar/Anglophile is he keeps posting memes about Israel being surrounded by all these countries, yet none of them have attacked Israel . OTH Christians in the same area are being wiped out is several of those countries and not a word from either of you. Hypocrites of the highest order.

He is exaggerating the risk to Israel, especially now that Daddy US has come to live in Israel.

I won't explain my posts to you again.

kalipa44

Donator
Premium Account
Netanyahu has said the settlements are there to stay. He has no intentions of doing any land swaps or ever allowing a Palestinian State. I think you are either being hopelessly naive or disingenous on this. Israel is not interested in peace, they are interested in land without Palestinians.

Only 4 days ago Israel was celebrating "50 years of Jewish settlements in the occupied West Bank and Golan Heights."

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu vowed the settlements would never be removed, even though they are illegal under international law.
"There will be no more uprooting of settlements in the land of Israel," he said at the ceremony, held in a settlement in the West Bank, south of Jerusalem.
"It's not the way to make peace."
Reporting from the Palestinian village of Al Kader, Al Jazeera's Harry Fawcett said that "nearly 600,000 settlers live in the occupied West Bank including East Jerusalem."
On Wednesday, Netanyahu had promised that a further 3,300 settlement units would be approved next month, bringing the total number of settlement units constructed to 7,000 in the year 2017 alone.
Netanyahu on settlements: 'We're here to stay, forever'

Netanyahu has said the settlements are there to stay. He has no intentions of doing any land swaps or ever allowing a Palestinian State. I think you are either being hopelessly naive or disingenous on this. Israel is not interested in peace, they are interested in land without Palestinians.

Only 4 days ago Israel was celebrating "50 years of Jewish settlements in the occupied West Bank and Golan Heights."
You don't want a solution
You and your ilk keep.saying why it can't happen rather than look for ways that it can

You speak for me and others all the time and don't tell me what I do or don't care about because you haven't a clue.
I am sickened that a group of grown men would all attack a lone boy like vultures.
You still haven't condemned the attack and as usual you won't. A hypocrite of the highest order.

The point I was making to Telstar/Anglophile is he keeps posting memes about Israel being surrounded by all these countries, yet none of them have attacked Israel . OTH Christians in the same area are being wiped out is several of those countries and not a word from either of you. Hypocrites of the highest order.

He is exaggerating the risk to Israel, especially now that Daddy US has come to live in Israel.

I won't explain my posts to you again.
Your posts don't need explanation it's quite clear that you hate Israel, pretend to love Palestine, and wish death on Israelis because not enough have died
If Isreal responds to the terrorists you howl fowl
A hypocritical Jew hater who cries crocodile tears for Palestinian children

How can there be a lasting two State Solution with the Settlements no mind without israel withdrawing to it's 1967 borders?

If you actually wanted a two State Solution you would be supporting BDS because it stands the chance of achieving such peacefully.

Top Bottom