Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in
  • Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

The Irish Patriot The Irish Patriot

As Gaeilge

Donator
PI Member
Cant really stand this clown tbh, 15 literal minutes of advertising the same thing to the same crowd in every video, and the people on the roundtable should be taken out of the gene pool, but if you're into it:

Conall Gulban

PI Member
Cant really stand this clown tbh, 15 literal minutes of advertising the same thing to the same crowd in every video, and the people on the roundtable should be taken out of the gene pool, but if you're into it:

His discord is quite good, great info and research on it. Good people posting there.
I seem to have been booted from it though, don't know why.

Oliver Plunkett

Donator
PI Member
At least Irish Patriot is not a cultural nihilist like Keith Woods. I notice Woods has a particularly virulent gamma dislike of Niall. Took another dig at him in a recent video. Of course, Keith continues to provide no real or useful pragmatic answers to our existential issues. It's all book-learnin wankery from him

Oliver Plunkett

Donator
PI Member

We all preach to our own crowds to some degree. It is inevitable. No different than Alt Right Brian trust.

As Gaeilge

Donator
PI Member
Idk @Conall Gulban I had access for a bit, seemed like they werent up to much other than blackpilling themselves all day every day.

No one demonstrating any real ability in there either, not sure why they keep it locked down if they let it grow to a few k people and then cherry picked into private channels they might have a decent group of dudes by now.

Top Bottom