Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in
  • Before posting anything about the COVID-19 virus, please read this first Click Here

The Irish Patriot The Irish Patriot

bells of shandon

PI Member
The Irish Patriot Newspaper is a great idea and a great read.I have bought several batches and distributed free in ,pubs ,and libraries and GAA Clubs.
We are in an information war against the lies and truth suppression by RTE and the main Irish newspapers. This is
a tyranny.
The Irish Patriot newspaper is cheap and can be bought at the link below. You can sell at E1 and make a profit ,or do your little bit for Irish freedom and distribute free.
Do not ask what Ireland can do for you ,but what you can do for Ireland.
Less sniping from the usual defeatists is appreciated.

2pacs

Donator
PI Member
Premium
The Irish Patriot Newspaper is a great idea and a great read.I have bought several batches and distributed free in ,pubs ,and libraries and GAA Clubs.
We are in an information war against the lies and truth suppression by RTE and the main Irish newspapers. This is
a tyranny.
The Irish Patriot newspaper is cheap and can be bought at the link below. You can sell at E1 and make a profit ,or do your little bit for Irish freedom and distribute free.
Its a great idea and one we should all be supporting.

What better way to actually convince people of what is happening in Ireland, and something the big globalist media companies cannot stop.

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium
PI Member
Inappropriate Language
If he has made 100k he is obliged to pay income tax on that amount, he is also supposed to be VAT registered for the paper.

That would mean the 100k would soon revert to 50k or thereabouts.

At least he is doing something, what are we all doing?

The Patriot is putting his own neck on the line by putting his face and opinions publically, we all know the elites will go after him, just look at how Tommy Robinson is treated in the UK.

Nial is trying to soo something, maybe he does something wrong, but he is on his own trying.

He still has to live and support himself, so I have no issue with him using some of the funds to support himself, I just wish we could have all Irish patriots get behind each other and stop attacking themselves and others.
At least he’s doing something, great excuse for ripping people off. You both should join Fine Gael. They’ve been dodging tax for 9 years now apparently.
You expect us to trust this clown who arrived on the scene 6 months ago and is doing a Dowson on Irish Nationalists like he did in UK and destroyed everything.
I think you’ll find some of us have been around doing stuff for a long time and know a fuckin XXXX when we come across one.
I said he has asked for about 100k. Paper sales, lamb sales, cheap tat sales, overpriced book sales, a day on a range in Poland not included.
You’re either fucking high or thick!

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium
PI Member
a tyranny.
Eh, no fucking way. I supported him at the beginning but 5 emails a week asking for money had a de ja vu of England about it thanks.

2pacs

Donator
PI Member
Premium
At least he’s doing something, great excuse for ripping people off. You both should join Fine Gael. They’ve been dodging tax for 9 years now apparently.
You expect us to trust this clown who arrived on the scene 6 months ago and is doing a Dowson on Irish Nationalists like he did in UK and destroyed everything.
I think you’ll find some of us have been around doing stuff for a long time and know a fuckin XXXX when we come across one.
I said he has asked for about 100k. Paper sales, lamb sales, cheap tat sales, overpriced book sales, a day on a range in Poland not included.
You’re either fucking high or thick!
What's your problem?

Do you think anything Irish Patriot is doing comes cheap?

Go and start a newspaper and come back to us with the costs.

Incidentally smart arse, what have you been doing then.

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium
PI Member
What's your problem?

Do you think anything Irish Patriot is doing comes cheap?

Go and start a newspaper and come back to us with the costs.

Incidentally smart arse, what have you been doing then.
He got an initial €7,500. Show me why he can’t print another batch without more money?
Show me where the 20k went for his election bid, that he tried charging another 4K for the free candidate leaflet drop to every house that An Post does.
So smart arse, the pair of you fuck off to Fine Gael and bring Gemma with you.

2pacs

Donator
PI Member
Premium
He got an initial €7,500. Show me why he can’t print another batch without more money?
Show me where the 20k went for his election bid, that he tried charging another 4K for the free candidate leaflet drop to every house that An Post does.
So smart arse, the pair of you fuck off to Fine Gael and bring Gemma with you.
Do you often suffer from anger issues?

Can we have a discussion without the insults?

Now, back on topic.

Do you seriously think 7,500 is enough to print batches of newspapers?

To start with, you would automatically lose 1400 in taxes for VAT regarding the donations, then he would lose another 500 or so for taxes, that leaves 6,000.

Where in the world do you think you can design, create and print a newspaper for 6000k?

As for the election, it is estimated you need at least

5-20k

CANDIDATES placing themselves before the electorate have had to raise between £5,000 and £15,000 to finance their attempt to get elected.

I have no idea how much the Irish Patriot has raised or spends on his campaigns, my point is however that those two things you mentioned do cost money. The lad still has to live and I do not begrudge anyone who dedicates their time to the cause and having to use the money to survive.

So what if he pockets a few quid, ( I am not advocating he does), he is still doing a damn sight more than anyone else I could mention.

How much do the National Party raise, how much is Gemma raising, how much does Herman raise? All these people are putting themselves out there and despite this, they still need to live and survive.

I have no idea who you are or what you do, but you claimed you

I think you’ll find some of us have been around doing stuff for a long time

What are you doing? Don't hide in the shadows, come out and tell us about all the things you are doing.

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium
PI Member
Do you often suffer from anger issues?

Can we have a discussion without the insults?

Now, back on topic.

Do you seriously think 7,500 is enough to print batches of newspapers?

To start with, you would automatically lose 1400 in taxes for VAT regarding the donations, then he would lose another 500 or so for taxes, that leaves 6,000.

Where in the world do you think you can design, create and print a newspaper for 6000k?

As for the election, it is estimated you need at least

5-20k

I have no idea how much the Irish Patriot has raised or spends on his campaigns, my point is however that those two things you mentioned do cost money. The lad still has to live and I do not begrudge anyone who dedicates their time to the cause and having to use the money to survive.

So what if he pockets a few quid, ( I am not advocating he does), he is still doing a damn sight more than anyone else I could mention.

How much do the National Party raise, how much is Gemma raising, how much does Herman raise? All these people are putting themselves out there and despite this, they still need to live and survive.

I have no idea who you are or what you do, but you claimed you

I think you’ll find some of us have been around doing stuff for a long time

What are you doing? Don't hide in the shadows, come out and tell us about all the things you are doing.
Are you a snowflake? Why are questions angry to you?
Using Irish times isn’t exactly a great example because they’re shite and no one wants to buy it.
Why do we have to keep funding his paper when he can’t make enough to keep it going from the first batch.
There’s obviously no interest and he has fucked it by giving it away.
He’s only spending money like water because it’s not his.
I still want to know where the other 24 grand went. I was expecting a big stage with strippers and everything for that fuckin price.
Explain why we have to pay 4K for a free service by the post service, explain why we have to pay for Paddy’s Day.
Make all the excuses you want but everything he does is a XXXX

Mod Edited.

Last edited by a moderator:

Irish Warrior

Donator
Premium
PI Member
Well if you don’t know me or what I do you’re of no relevance really.

Top Bottom