The Irish Patriot

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
Not saying they shouldn't but the money needed for the trip might be put to better use for activism in Ireland.
Irish Patriot. Best of luck on your tour. Bring us all back your insights from abroad. The education you will receive from groups who are years ahead of us will be invaluable. And you are the right person to come back home and tell us what you have learned.
God’s speed.

DS86DS

Staff member
PI Member
Premium
Not saying they shouldn't but the money needed for the trip might be put to better use for activism in Ireland.
That is a good point, but by building alliances with other nationalist causes across Europe, we should strengthen our own cause. Our foe is operating on a continent-wide scale and to counterbalance that we need to work as an effective opposition on a continent-wide scale.

The goal.of every nationalist is to rightfully fight for his or her homeland. But in this age where continental and global networks are operating against us, we need alliances and confederations of Nationalists across borders where it benefits us.

We can only achieve full Nationalism when we've fully overthrown the oppressive and monstrous power of translational organisations such as the EU and UN. And that victory may require co-operation with other nationalists.

The ultimate goal is total independence.....but right now that is not an option and we should do all we can with the means we have to work toward the eventual dream of total sovereignty and independence.

Brexit more than anything shows us that these matters are no walks in the park. They will be hard fought battles and we should not ever pretend otherwise.

DS86DS

Staff member
PI Member
Premium
I hear you. and that is a good point. But I think this is needed IMO.
Hi Irish Patriot, have you or have you considered backing up all of your YouTube content to the likes of Bitchute in case YT turns on you as they did with Gemma?

NiceNin

Donator
Premium
PI Member
I hear you. and that is a good point. But I think this is needed IMO.
I think IP given Flanagan hung you out as the scapegoat to push for Hate Speech laws, you should be front and centre of the current fight for free expression here at home.

Superhans

Staff member
Administrator
Donator
You really are needed at the Hate Speech demos, without a United Front to stop these laws then no matter the work or connections you make they will use this new legislation to stop you in your tracks before you even have a chance.

The Field Marshal

PI Member
It’s a long OP video and I might watch it later when I have time.

In the meantime discussions of any 1919 Dáil constitutional oath are moot because a validly elected Dáil decided to accept the Anglo Irish treaty. by majority decision and the valid election of 1921 returned an even higher majority (by 2/3 to 1/3 of pro treaty Teachtai Dáil.

With the passage of nearly a century since these events the legitimacy of the Irish Free State is now fully established.
The IRB were founded to remove the British authority by force from Ireland.
That has occurred in the 26 counties and therefore there is no requirement for them in the 26 counties.

Are the IRB a requirement in the six northern counties?
Since the British have already stated they will respect the decision of the people there as to their ultimate political fate then they are not required there either.

Conclusion : there is no requirement that I can see for any organization like the original IRB on the island of Ireland at this point in time.

Last edited:
OP
The Irish Patriot

The Irish Patriot

PI Member
It’s a long OP video and I might watch it later when I have time.

In the meantime discussions of any 1919 Dáil constitutional oath are moot because a validly elected Dáil decided to accept the Anglo Irish treaty. by majority decision and the valid election of 1921 returned an even higher majority (by 2/3 to 1/3 of pro treaty Teachtai Dáil.

With the passage of nearly a century since these events the legitimacy of the Irish Free State is now fully established.
The IRB were founded to remove the British authority by force from Ireland.
That has occurred in the 26 counties and therefore there is no requirement for them in the 26 counties.

Are the IRB a requirement in the six northern counties?
Since the British have already stated they will respect the decision of the people there as to their ultimate political fate then they are not required there either.

Conclusion : there is no requirement that I can see for any organization like the original IRB on the island of Ireland at this point in time.
They committed treason when they accepted the Anglo Irish treaty . They swore an oath to the 32 counties of Ireland not 26. There was only a mandate for 32 counties and not 26. There was no vote by the people on the treaty. there was a vote in 1918 and the mandate was there for a 32 county all Ireland.