The Irish Patriot

OP
The Irish Patriot

The Irish Patriot

PI Member
Hi IP you do a lot of good work.

But I don't see how going to speak in Europe is going to help Irish Nationalism ?
Thanks for your kind words. I dont see whats wrong with networking with other European Nationalists? Can I ask what have you done for the Irish Nationalist cause? Thanks

IrishJohn

PI Member
Thanks for your kind words. I dont see whats wrong with networking with other European Nationalists? Can I ask what have you done for the Irish Nationalist cause? Thanks
I've done my bit over the years with different patriot groups.

I was actually one of the early members of the ICP but I didn't last long in that group.

Networking with like minded europeans is a great idea, as long as the general message is focused around the promotion of the nationalist cause for your respective nation. Europeans should work together and learn from each other in the battle against the onslaught we are all under that is effecting/undermining us natives in our own nation. There is an awful lot of similar history and culture that can help us get to such an understanding, as long as we keep the message clear and simple, and there's no good reason we cannot work together as nations where we can all benefit from such cooperation and help each other out. Edit, the more we can get people talking together across similar lines the better.

Last edited:

bells of shandon

PI Member
Going abroad to discussions with other National Groups is a means to learn how they tackle the problems. We can learn methods of spreading the message and wake up the slumbering herd to the dangers of this CORRUPT GANGSTER FG/FF regime.
Liga and Matthias Salvini are a great example of how to revive the NationaL ,Patriotic spirit and fight back against the dangerous EU,BY CREATING AN ALTERNATIVE CURRENCY SYSTEM.

DS86DS

Staff member
PI Member
Premium
Great work with the channel Irish Patriot, I've been listening now a few months.

Here's to hoping the Leftist thugs on YouTube don't ban your channel like they did with Gemma's.