The Irish - Images of a People targeted for Extermination

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
Tadhg, Do you remember that photo of the family who built (or restored) the chapel on the top of Croagh Patrick? 1960s? I remember you had posted it before somewhere. I dont see it here, but it was a powerful photo.

At the moment I can only find this one with a watermark. As I remember it's the Murray family, taken in the early 1960s.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account

Boys wearing petticoats to school in Connemara. There was still a folk believe that the Slua Sí \ the Faery Host wanted to "take off" young boys. Probably few people still believed that at the time of this photo, but the practice of boys wearing not wearing trousers persisted.​

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
Premium Account
it's said ireland is it's people. that's why i love it the joy and humor that's uniquie because ireland and the irish where largely left alone to evolve in a unique way. on the distant west of europe. the rest of europe has been exposed to much more conflict. that's changed the attitued of it's people. when i get served by a bitter foreigner it's just isn't Ireland for me. to replace it's people is total destruction!

Kershaw

Premium Account

Boys wearing petticoats to school in Connemara. There was still a folk believe that the Slua Sí \ the Faery Host wanted to "take off" young boys. Probably few people still believed that at the time of this photo, but the practice of boys wearing not wearing trousers persisted.​
Is that what it was about. I have a photo of my Grandmother who was 1 or 2 at the time with her parents and siblings. Her older brother who is about 8 maybe is dressed up exactly like a girl with long hair that is curled and everything.

OP
OP
Tadhg Gaelach

Tadhg Gaelach

Donator
Premium Account
boy i wish i could get away with your privileged multi thread trolling. spreading hate about the church that's looks like pro gay propaganda is most artfully done!

A chara, it's best not to answer that fool on my threads, because when I delete his trolling I also have to delete any answers to him.

A chara, it's best not to answer that fool on my threads, because when I delete his trolling I also have to delete any answers to him.
Cause you’re treads are a load of bollocks
The pictures you have shown are not of people who were exterminated but of people who’s dependents evolved

Delete all you want
Your just hiding from a discussion

jon 1000's of irish f

Donator
Premium Account
Cause you’re treads are a load of bollocks
The pictures you have shown are not of people who were exterminated but of people who’s dependents evolved

Delete all you want
Your just hiding from a discussion
i am a dependent that evolved. with a 1000 years of irish family history 600 recorded. i will tell you this from a evolved stand point. their will come a day when traitors will be looked for if this isn't brought to sanity. when and how many are the only questions. to plot or sit back and give your country away will evoke plenty of conflict!

Last edited:
Top Bottom