Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

The Irish Freedom Party Thread

Conall Gulban

PI Member
Maybe the concept of Irexit scares off the voters.
I think this has a lot to do with it, people in Ireland cannot even begin to comprehend leaving the EU at the moment. Not without reason as there hasn't been even the slightest discussion about it even being a possibility. Its as far fetched an idea as you can get right now.

I think this has a lot to do with it, people in Ireland cannot even begin to comprehend leaving the EU at the moment. Not without reason as there hasn't been even the slightest discussion about it even being a possibility. Its as far fetched an idea as you can get right now.
Until we get our borders and national finances sorted, leaving the Eu is not even a dream........stop mass immigration, recoup all the public spending it takes especially enforcing all outstanding deportation orders and then start reducing our national debt as a priority. I don't see salvini or orban looking to leave the Eu, sort it out yes.

The Doc

PI Member
Let's be honest Irexit were finished before they started. They've been a series of cock ups, from the name, the logo, and standing in elections. They were planning to stand in Fingal but opted out once Gemma stood, their excuse was they had a well known candidate who pulled out at the last minute

Top Bottom