Welcome to Political Irish

We believe in free legal speech, fair play and good discussion. Sign up and join in!

Register Log in

The Irish Freedom Party Thread

Well there are two problems brought on by mass immigration; in the short term it stresses the infrastructure and social services of the country, in the long term it changes the demographics and eradicates everything that defined that nation.

I think the short term argument is easier to sell, it ties in with a critique of neoliberalism. It's more difficult to point out that the social fabric of the country is being uprooted.
Can you not answer a straight question?

It's you who posits that race doesn't matter.

Dublin 4

Donator
PI Member
Premium
Scallan posted a selfie of himself beside his granny's corpse in her coffin like "Miss you granny xxx". After that I was like "nope" and unfollowed the dude. He's not the full shilling.
But if he shot her Doctor you'd be okay with that...

bells of shandon

PI Member
Melissa O'Neills performance in Wexfordwas abysmal.She had a very good record as a Councillor,so her performance does not compute.

Maybe the concept of Irexit scares off the voters.
Irexit is a mistake, it's too many steps too soon. I thought that lady would have done well and she should have so obviously it's the policy that is the problem. A Europe of Nationalists will be far better than a separated mess of countries, stick to internal matters immigration, corruption etc. and then see where the people are at......

Johann Tserclaes

PI Member
Melissa O'Neills performance in Wexfordwas abysmal.She had a very good record as a Councillor,so her performance does not compute.
I believe Melissa O'Neill was a councillor in Co. Kilkenny.

Is she originally from Co. Wexford?

If not, it may be part of the reason why she did poorly.

About a week ago I read a tweet from a female Wexford Lefty saying that Wexford people would not vote for someone from Kilkenny.
The irony is that this Lefty is in favour of Diversity and mass immigration. If a muslim from Pakistan was running this female would be enthusiastically supportive.

mikeo

PI Member
Irexit is a mistake, it's too many steps too soon. I thought that lady would have done well and she should have so obviously it's the policy that is the problem. A Europe of Nationalists will be far better than a separated mess of countries, stick to internal matters immigration, corruption etc. and then see where the people are at......

Interesting!

Top Bottom