The Irish Freedom Party Thread

Brenny

PI Member
I think it's important that parties opposing mass immigration don't thread on each other's toes. Maybe they should get together and select which constituencies to contest

Macushla

PI Member
Scallan posted a selfie of himself beside his granny's corpse in her coffin like "Miss you granny xxx". After that I was like "nope" and unfollowed the dude. He's not the full shilling.

El Chaval.

PI Member
I've been studying the success of VOX in Spain recently, and Irish Nationalists would be wise to take some tips.
Their online videos are slick, they're always impeccably groomed and well dressed, they're on the street listening but not confronting. They have clear policies which they don't diverge from. Media savvy.

Macushla

PI Member
I've been studying the success of VOX in Spain recently, and Irish Nationalists would be wise to take some tips.
Their online videos are slick, they're always impeccably groomed and well dressed, they're on the street listening but not confronting. They have clear policies which they don't diverge from. Media savvy.
Could you expand a bit on this? Maybe some specifics? Because most of that seems like a no-brainer to me.

IrishJohn

PI Member
I wonder how Irexit were able to organize in TCD without getting attacked by the left ?

The NP would never get away with setting up shop in TCD.

F

fishsticks

Non Registered Member
No, race hasn't much to do with it. If hundreds of thousands of blue-eyed Poles arrive here every year then we're just as screwed
I simply ask the question; will future generations prefer being a racial minority as well as an ethnic minority, or just an ethnic minority.

Which would they thank us for the least, do you think?

Vote 4 Change

PI Member
Irish Citizens have never been asked for their consent to this migration by unvetted foreigners from outside the EU. They majority have arrived at our border, uninvited.
Not vetted for skills, not vetted for heath risk, Not vetted for violence, not vetted for mental illness, Not vetted for criminality, Not vetted for sex crimes.

Macushla

PI Member
I wonder how Irexit were able to organize in TCD without getting attacked by the left ?

The NP would never get away with setting up shop in TCD.
They won't even get registered. Trinity college wouldn't even register Renua when Creighton was leading it. They certainly won't register a far-right party!

Brenny

PI Member
I simply ask the question; will future generations prefer being a racial minority as well as an ethnic minority, or just an ethnic minority.

Which would they thank us for the least, do you think?
Well there are two problems brought on by mass immigration; in the short term it stresses the infrastructure and social services of the country, in the long term it changes the demographics and eradicates everything that defined that nation.

I think the short term argument is easier to sell, it ties in with a critique of neoliberalism. It's more difficult to point out that the social fabric of the country is being uprooted.

Top Bottom